Best days to use HCG, when inj. testosterone bi-weekly?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dave Barry

Any advice that you guys could give me to increase the efficiency of the below program, would be greatly appreciated.
My current regime:
1. 100mg of Depo-Testosterone 2x/week. (Mon-Thur)
2. 500iu of HCG 2x/week. (Sun-Wed)
3. 1mg Anastrozole 2x/week. (Tues-Fri)
4. 2iu Serostim hgh daily. (Mon-Sun)

Based on the idea that I am inj. testosterone 2x/week (Mon-Thur), what do you think are the best days to implement the HCG? Additionally, what days do you think would be the most productive days to use the Anastrozole (Tues-Fri), based upon the above regime?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
We do not provide medical advice. From my experience, you should know your estradiol blood levels to ensure that you are not overdosing anastrozole (1 mg twice a week may be too high). I am sure you mean 2 mg per day of Serostim also (that is a daily dose used in studies). T and HCG dosing seem about right, but once again only blood work can tell you where you are.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I agree with the wise one above...you need blood work to tell you what needs to be done to your protocol.

My personal opinion is that it appears your AI dosage is very aggressive. Make sure you don't tank your E2 levels.

For me, I use HCG daily in lower doses of 100 to 125 iu. I find I feel better with a stronger libido...if that's possible LOL!

Dave Barry

Thanks for your replies. I may have not worded my question properly. Theoretically, based upon inj. testosterone (M-T) what days would be best to take HCG (if you'd inj. more than 2 days, how many and which days?) and anastrozole (considering its half-life)? My blood-work appears to be in order, since I have been using the above program for 8-weeks prior to my recent numbers reported below. Here is my current blood-work:
*Total Testosterone (high and low averaged): 850ng/dl
*Free testosterone:21.5pg/ml
*Estradiol: 24.9pg/ml
*SHBG: 39.9nmol/L
*Hemoglobin: 16.9g/dl
*Hematocrit: 48.4%

Nelson, according to my calculations, based upon the following information from Serono: "Each 6 mg vial contains 6.0 mg (approximately 18 IU) somatropin, 41.0 mg sucrose and 1.4 mg phosphoric acid." (6mg/vial) x (1vial/9 dosages) = .67mg/dosage or (6mg/vial) x (18iu/6mg) =(18iu/vial) =(18iu/vial) x (1vial/9dosages)= 2iu/dosage [Assuming I mix 180units bacteriostatic water/18iuvial=20units=2iu]. I realize that I am mixing it different than how it is normally used.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I think you are doing pretty well with your values.

The GH dose you are using is conservative and used for GH deficiency. The fat loss is slow but safer than using 6 mg per day. I would stay at your current protocol.HCG two days before T makes sense. Anastrozole divide 7 days by 2.

Dave Barry

Nelson,

Thanks for the reply as that tells me what I needed to know. You are correct about the fat-loss occurring slowly (and other health benefits) at the dose that I am using. I would probably move the dose up a little, but it's very expensive as you know so I opt for slowly but surely method.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me