ExcelMale.com : Best Men's Site On Internet

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

Excelmale.com is the best men's site available to access the latest, cutting edge men's health information! There is a tremendous amount of information on this site, the mods are great and there is a spirit among the men of a true desire to help each other out. Nelson, you and your mods have done a wonderful job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks, James. I could not have done this without the great and caring moderators and members. ExcelMale.com has truly become what I envisioned a forum could be. Education with respect!

Thanks to this site I have a nice protocol now otherwise I would still inject 250mg every third week and feel like crap. I learned so much from being a member here. THX!!!!!!

tthomas922

I just joined this site two weeks ago and I have learned more here than anywhere else! I have been on TRT cypionate injections for 10 years and have blindly followed my doctors suggestions. I can now talk to him intelligently regarding TRT and be involved in how my therapy should evolve. Thank you Nelson, your site is the best!

-Tim

Fireproof

Totally agree. I learn something new every day. And even though I'm far from where I'd like to be knowledge-wise, I have a lot more knowledge than before I joined and feel I have a very good "working knowledge" of the basics now...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me