5 Reasons I Canceled My Gym Membership

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MAD King

5 Reasons (Excuses) I Canceled My Gym Membership:

Excuse #1: Your time management is bad. My workout takes 25 minutes and is next to Publix, 7 minutes away from my house. Working out and go shopping: Good time management.

Excuse #2: My gym membership is $15 per month. This makes it $0.50 per day or $1 to go to the gym every other day. Talking BS cost more.

Excuse #3: Equipment Hogs. Check your gym rules. Every gym has the rule that no member is allowed to occupy an equipment if not used.

Excuse #4: Diseases - If you walk around without shower shoes you are more stupid than the Equipment Hog and rubbing your naked butt on the floor is also a no-no. Besides that, if you get any diseases like that, switch the gym and call the health department, because this gym gets obviously not cleaned. I haven't seen a dirty gym since the 80's.

Excuse #5: Old naked guys. If you are looking for young naked guys, you are at the wrong place.

What this video tells me: The guy in it is a retard, looking for excuses to getting fat, not working out. The worse thing is that he is trying to convince others to do the same.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me