FDA targets unlawful internet sales of illegal prescription medicines

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"...the FDA, in addition to requesting the suspension of 4,402 websites, issued warning letters to the operators of 53 websites illegally offering unapproved and misbranded prescription drug products for sale to U.S. consumers. FDA inspectors, in collaboration with other federal agencies, screened and seized illegal drug products received through IMFs in San Francisco, Chicago, and New York. These screenings resulted in the detention of 797 parcels which, if found in violation of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, will be refused entry into the country and destroyed."

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsr...ivery&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

There is an ongoing effort here in Canada to surveil and, possibly restrict, the purchase of drugs from Canadian, online sites to Americans who purchase without a valid prescription. Will this come to anything? It's impossible to say. But American members of Excelmale should be aware that there is probably more scrutiny of online purchases made in Canada.

PAUL-E

You would think tax payer dollars would be better spent battling real threats, maybe big pharma harassed the FDA because profit cuts lol
either way thanks for the heads up!

Re-Ride

What if all internet connections originating in the U.S. were routed first through a federal switch?
Nip-it-in-the-bud technology to remotely darken offending terminals already exists doesn't it?
Should funding for boots-in-the-post-office get a closer look during the upcoming budget fight?
These questions are already scheduled to frame the debates this fall displacing states rights on transgender toilets.

Sean Mosher

High levels of incompetence across the board in the government..............for those using those sites, I can't imagine this going well for the supposed "FDA" crack down ;-)

What if all internet connections originating in the U.S. were routed first through a federal switch?
Nip-it-in-the-bud technology to remotely darken offending terminals already exists doesn't it?
Should funding for boots-in-the-post-office get a closer look during the upcoming budget fight?
These questions are already scheduled to frame the debates this fall displacing states rights on transgender toilets.

Hitler and Stalin and Mao would all agree with you. Otherwise the USPS is an archaic dinosaur that needs to go extinct; First-class mail, anyway.

trt4me

So what happens if you order and it gets checked seized? Other than loosing package are there any further consequences?

That's all i ever heard happening.
Usually an amount for personal use isn't an issue, but if your ordering enough that it could seem like your tying to sell it, then that can be bad.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me