Just started my own trt need help

Buy Lab Tests Online

sanfur

SO AGE 29
I DID TEST TOTAL CAME BACK 260 ng/dl RANGE 400-1200
I JUST DID THE Pre- TRT MALE Hormone / Wellness Panel + DHL STILL WAITING ON RESULT
SO I NEED ADVICE FROM YOU EXPERTS
MY TRT IS LIKE THAT

0.2 ML TSET SUSTANON 270 EOD COMES AROUND 54 MG OF TEST A SHOT
100 MG MODAFINIL ED
20 MG MICARDIS ED
4 IU HGH ED
200 IU HCG M/W/F
0.25 ANASTAZOLE M/W/F
1 MG PROPECIA EOD
4 CAPS N2GUARD ED

I LIKE MY TEST LEVEL IN THE 1300 OR 1400 WILL BE TESTING MY BLOOD EVERY 3 MONTH TO SEE IF I WILL HAVE TO DONATE BLOOD OR ADJUST DOSES
I CHECK MY BLOOD PRESSURE 3 TIME A DAY

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sanfur

I like to keep my hair i will keep the level of dht in normal range that why i will get blood work every 3 month and i will be adjusting propecia

sanfur

Prevention i tend to lose hair during cycle so it will be a starting point until i get my result from discount lab and base on that i will adjust doses on propecia and anastazole

Henry

This is just a guess because I'm not a doctor, but I would imagine that it'll be kinda hard to keep DHT in check if you plan on keeping yourself at the 1300-1400 range. If your testosterone is above range, it might shoot your E2 and DHT above range too.

Why not try lower ranges? When I first started TRT, I went on forums and started picking up the internet syndrome. Basically, I wanted 200MG's a week injections, arimidex and HCG. I wanted my test in the 1400's. I got there and you know what? I felt no different than at 550, 690 or even 800. Now I'm in Androgel and HCG 3x a week, no AI's, no blood donations and no problems.

What I'm trying to say is start low and go slow. Start low and get tested every 6 weeks. Then get to a comfortable number and say there. Wouldn't you rather have 600-800 and no AI, no donations, no constant testing, no worries, versus 1400, AI's (which can mess with your cholesterol), donations, constant tests, worrying about DHT, trying to control E2 etc.

Henry

I don't know about sus....I've only used cypionate and I started with the common dose of 50MG's twice a week for a total of 100MG's a week. That brought my test level to 1400. I then dropped down to 40MG's twice a week. I never tested at 40MG's because I got tired of sticking myself twice a week and I went to Androgel and have stayed there since.

Hopefully some of the more learned people here can tell you a good point to start from. At the end of the day, you want the most maintenance free protocol possible. If you can get to a level that will relieve your symptoms and keep you from having to donate blood and having to take additional meds like arimidex and propecia, then you're golden. Also, constant blood donations might not be the best thing also. You'll have to start keeping an eye on your ferritin levels too after constant blood donations. AI's can be a problem to manage. They might cause cholesterol issues and if you take too much, it can cause problems with your bones.

At the end of the day, too high of a testosterone can be just as bad as too low. That's why it's best to find a level for your that can relieve your symptoms and keep you from any additional grief.

trt4me

100 mg a week total is good to start, and that much adex would be alot for 100-125mg a week and may not even need it. life will be easier if you get a good trt dr like defy. Also your young and defy can help with your body increasing its own production.
use the least amount of meds to get desired effect, just my thought.

High DHT is not a bad thing, not at all. Hair loss and monitoring of the PSA but otherwise DHT is not some boogeyman to be controlled, absent those two key things. One actually, PSA, because hairloss can be an individual thing. But absent problems/symptoms/bad tests, DHT is like Estrogen...it only need controlled if it becomes problematic.

sanfur

ok after your help changed my trt to this
0.1 ml sustanon 270 eod around 27 mg of test a shot
complete stop of propecia
no anastazole until needed
4 iu hgh ed
125 iu hcg eod
n2gurad 3 caps

adjust dose based on blood work

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors