Progesterone cream to reduce estrogen levels

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've read a few sites on the good ol' interweb that some people use progesterone creams to help reduce estrogen levels and has even helped with gynecomastia as opposed to using aromatase inhibitors.

Has anyone used it for this purpose or had experience with it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Low progesterone frequently results/is encountered durin the course of TRT. There is very little research on this, but Nelson is on record as doubting the wisdom of introducing it as an anti-estrogen, particulalrly in the context of gynecomastia.

This is something you are considering?

Last edited:
Supplementing with Preg which is upstream in the hormonal pathway just under Cholesterol, should allow your body to get what little Progesterone males need. There is no way I'd rub progesterone cream on me.

Low progesterone frequently results/is encountered durin the course of TRT. There is very little research on this, but Nelson is on record as doubting the wisdom of introducing it as an anti-estrogen, particulalrly in the context of gynecomastia.

This is something you are considering?

The only way I'd really consider taking something is if others on this board have either tried it with success or one of the doctors says studies have been done and the results are positive.

I learn a ton on this site, but I also read other sites for additional information. No matter what, though, I always come back here to validate anything I've read to see what the "experienced community" has to say about it.

Would be interesting to hear from others or even some of the doctors on the forum.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me