Curious about HCG along with TRT for weight loss benefit?????

Buy Lab Tests Online

Srh1968

Hi guys,

I searched around but really couldn't find any information on my question. I have been on TRT for about a year now, and am starting HCG end of this week. I am curious does taking HCG while on TRT provide a weight loss scenario like the HCG diet?

I am not a huge guy, but I do have the older age gut that is hard to lose. I am wondering if the HCG will help aid the loss of it.

I have read some on the HCG diet, that it needs a low calorie diet for it to work. any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

kjcmjc

I am with Vince HCG did not help me with weight loss, low carbs did. I have lost 11 pounds in 6 weeks going low carbs. The only exception I make is on a Saturday night I go out and eat with my wife at a restaurant and order what I want, then maybe a sundae with sherbert. Then Sunday morning back to low carbs. I will skip breakfast and have a coffee with 1/2 scoop of protein powder, 2 splenda, and torani sugar free syrup ( I like sweets) and a little unsweetened almond mild shake it up and it froths really nice. It is intermittent fasting. That coffee gets me to my first meat at about 10 or 11. I am older (57). Watch the carbs, do cardio, and I believe in spiking carbs and calories at least once a week to keep the body guessing. At times it gets hard mentally, but when you see results it is worth it.

ERO

The tiny amount of HCG (compared to the HCG diet) used in TRT is not going to do anything magical for weight loss.

Also, know that the HCG diet usually has one eating like 500 calories a day, which is why they loose so much weight.

Srh1968

Thank guys!

I was just curious, I did not know if there was as added benefit. Now I no there's not,. No worries for me, I wasn't all that hyped up about it, just mostly curious.

trt4me

I think that hcg to lose weight is silly in that its coupled with 500 calories diet....
Post what you are doing to lose fat and then go from there.

also age and gut can also be showing loose skin as it loses elasticity as you age.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me