Syringes : Anyone else have this happen to them?

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

Disclaimer: be warned rated R for language.
When I asked to buy insulin syringes I had a pharmacist give me attitude, ask if I get prescriptions there and for my ID once. so I can relate anyone else have this happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Having to produce ID for syringes that can be bought online at less cost and without ID is beyond ridicules to the point of being insulting. If that happened to me I'd never do business in that establishment again. Syringe Nazis...

I spoke to a pharmacy worker about syringes once - just once. It was a story we see often here, doctor didn't specify size of tube or gauge of needle so the pharmacist went with 'ol faithful, the much feared 3ml 18g behemoth. When I pointed out that the Rx called for 0.2ml and tried to hand back Big Bertha, it was implied I was trying to go around doctor's orders, was trying to get needles for my druggy friends, and was probably an addict myself. All kinds of weird shit came out of his mouth.

In the US it's totally unnecessary to expose yourself to this crap. I am getting good syringes online for $0.12 each including shipping.

Vince

Super Moderator
No. The problem is, so much drug abuse. Heroin is so cheap (to start) and easy to get, I like his point about sharing needles.

I don't try and get them locally, for any price, as that's my fear. And I know that they're battling a massive heroin (and meth) problem and as far as I'm concerned it mirrors another issue dear to me in which the innocents get wadded up in the fear because a few (bad) people misuse something.
I buy all online and get ZERO hassle.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Many states no longer ask since it has been proven that injection drug users with good access to clean needles do not get HIV since they do not have to share them. But many states still have not jumped on this obvious fact.

bigfred32

I read alot of these posts related to syringes, first of all....NOBODY IN LAW ENFORCEMENT CARES. Now, whether the employee at walgreens or cvs makes a deal out it, thats their business, go online or somewhere else.
I was a cop for 30 years in So. Cal and I want to repeat....No one in LE cares if someone buys syringes.
If your a hype or something, you look much different from what guys who are diabetics or TRT patients.
I realize nowadays its easy to beat down the cops for things but trust me....we arnt that stupid.
Im sure someone here will have a story of a friend of a friend ans a guy who knows a guy who got jacked by the cops when they left cvs after buying syringes.....but i know a guy who knows a guy who deserved to get jacked by the cops after buying syringes too......just sayin

bigfred32

I know nothing was directed at the cops, just seems like a general tone of people afraid of getting in some kind of trouble if the cops are called by a pharmacy. Reality is 99% we wont even show up just for something like this and the second part is your not doing anything wrong.
Just dont sweat it is all I was saying.
And third.....we ALL know a guy who knows a guy.....lol

PAUL-E

had this happen to me again went to pick up a couple packs of 29ga 1/2" 1cc insulin syringes at cub pharmacy new pharmacist told me she's a pharmacist and under state law I was only allowed to buy one pack(10 syringes) at a time, when I confronted her about it and stated I've bought more that that from that pharmacy before and that its not illegal to buy syringes and I can buy as many as I want online she got all huffy puffy and when I went to pay for the one pack she asked how much did I pay per pack last time like I'm lying or something you guys are right I'm purchasing online from now on its cheaper anyways.

James

I get online, but when going to Walgreens, I was consistently told by the same pharmacist that I wouldn't be able to inject with a 27g 1/2" needle because it was to small and cyp was to thick. I'd tell her I'd been injecting with that size needle for a while. She would role her eyes and give me the needles I asked for.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I get online, but when going to Walgreens, I was consistently told by the same pharmacist that I wouldn't be able to inject with a 27g 1/2" needle because it was to small and cyp was to thick. I'd tell her I'd been injecting with that size needle for a while. She would role her eyes and give me the needles I asked for.

The TRT world (doctors, nurses, pharmacists, etc) is full of misconceptions and attitudes that stress "we have done it this way". Examples: injections every two weeks, 1 or 1 1/2 inch needles to inject on glutes, no hematocrit or estradiol monitoring, no through level monitoring, "HCG is only for fertility", anastrozole is only for breast cancer, "you don't need more than 500 ng/dL of testosterone", etc

James

The TRT world (doctors, nurses, pharmacists, etc) is full of misconceptions and attitudes that stress "we have done it this way". Examples: injections every two weeks, 1 or 1 1/2 inch needles to inject on glutes, no hematocrit or estradiol monitoring, no through level monitoring, "HCG is only for fertility", anastrozole is only for breast cancer, "you don't need more than 500 ng/dL of testosterone", etc

I've experienced several of those examples.

Someguy

The law in my state says that no prescription is required for syringe purchases. Every pharmacy I've tried has either refused to sell them to me without a prescription or limits me to 10 at a time. Except for the Wal-mart pharmacy. Apparently Wal-mart has a company-wide policy of freely selling syringes to anyone in any state that doesn't restrict it. I just bought 200 insulin syringes there a few days ago for less than I can get them for online once you factor in shipping.

If you're having trouble finding syringes locally try the Wal-mart pharmacy.

Pranayama

I recently bought 200 insulin, 29 gauge syringes with needles, from GPZ services in Florida. Delivery time was 3 days from the time I ordered until it arrived at my door. No questions asked. :) I also get cheap needle disposal containers and alcohol pads from them. Very affordable and no eye rolling. :D

XBiker

GPZMedLab.com
I recently bought 200 insulin, 29 gauge syringes with needles, from GPZ services in Florida. Delivery time was 3 days from the time I ordered until it arrived at my door. No questions asked. :) I also get cheap needle disposal containers and alcohol pads from them. Very affordable and no eye rolling. :D

GPZ has been around forever and is the go to for HRT/TRT supplies. Fast, affordable and always discreet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching