SHBG-ALL time high by 70..do all blood test cant find the reason e2 normal,Testo high

Buy Lab Tests Online

vienna38

so 1 more time my second bigest problem whit my hormon system
from my 1 posting a lot of thing whas chang,but not SHBG.
after my last try whit chlomid 2015(12,5 mg ed 2weeks)my high shbg shot UP,and my HPTA going down for a while..i kknow its not for my-chlomid,but its help my a lot whit sperm qualit :)
it whas a bad time,we know this all.

im a personal trainer and learn 2015-2016 a lot of new thing about Nutrition,hormone system,diet and..and all newst stoff in courses,school for professional and i us it on my body.
its help a lot i the theory,becose my TT whas going up from 3,5 to 7,2!!ref is to 9,1..
but SHBG whas still by rang of 70!
i check my throids level /upper level but in the range
i check liver all values whas grat(whit out beta globulin -5)
i have insulin resistance,but blood suger whas fine,obly too much insulin after carbs
i have low cortisol in the range of 10,becose my acth whas low-pituitary adenoma
PSA whas great but i have prostatitis-in the theory no cancer
and my lh whas by 3,4

i know animal protein rise up SHBG but i eat maximum 160 g per day..
dhea lower shbg,but reduced acth /cortisol too,thats why i dont us it in this moment

and i use a short cycle of testostereon 50mg 2x week for 3 week,to lower SHBG ,but it dont go down and i dont feel any difference in felling,mood only more tired,becose my lh level falling to 0,8
my e2 level whas in this time maximum 45,after more zink supplements falling to 35
in This time my testosterone going up to 7,8 but dont feel it.

im 39 year now i thing about next step,becose i try all best thing what possibly and nothings helps.
it does not matter i have TT natural high or whit testostereon injektion,somewhere in my body is a problem and this is the reason of high SHBG

testicles cancer?how looks than the blood test?
i check it for all other things..hiv,hepatitis...my CRP whas 0,2(no infektion)

mayby somone of the guys to have long time knowhow can write my,what i can do more

no benefit off high testosterone for my,becose my shbg whas still high whit normal e2..

thanks for helping ;-) and ideas

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I have the opposite issue - very low SHBG and like you, nothing I have done makes any material difference in the level. Your 3 weeks of testosterone was way to short to help and only served to shut-down your HPTA axis. TRT *may* lower your SHBG, but its not going to do it in 3 weeks - maybe in 6 months.

CoastWatcher

As ERO pointed out, your "short cycle" of testosterone (that's your phrase) only managed to shut down your natural production. I have low/low-normal SHBG and no personal experience of what you're dealing with, but the impact of testosterone on SHBG is cumulative, not immediate.

vienna38

The short testosteron cycle whas one of the try whats happend in this time,becos i think so long about it.
but my hpta dont go 100%down in this time,when i ending 10 day after last shot my lh whas by 0.8..and after 3 weeks my tt whas by 5.5 and lh by 2.8(normal for me)..thats mean my hpta work better as last year.
And i change soo meany thing vitamine,nutrietion,dieat and,and..
When i.start the cycle my tt whas by 6.0(ref 2.2-9.1)and i think the shbg falling down after 2-3 weeks.
But dont by happy whit this try,feel tired 2-3weeks ,check my blood test and break it up..first weeks.whas not the best,but evry other weeks whas like my monts befor short cycle..its change nothing.
but the reason for this posting is find the reason for high SHBG ;-) ..
so long time its soo high.
its have no sens going trt or have natural high testosteron and another thing is,the raeason.?
becos i test all things and dont find the answer and 2 years ago its by 45-50 range all time,now by 70 all time :-(
Its a problem in my body..its must have a reason..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me