Fitbit or other fitness trackers

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bama Boy

Just curious what opinions guys on here have about Fitbits or other fitness trackers . Also which one is the biggest bang for the buck?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fireproof

I like them. I've had a few of the Fitbits since before they were real popular. Now I have an Apple Watch. I love the "gamification" of fitness. They've really encouraged me to increase my daily movement (steps). I've always been good about working out about 3 times per week. But my non-workout days were incredibly sedentary and the fitness trackers motivate me to move on non-workout days and generally be more active.

Bama Boy

I like them. I've had a few of the Fitbits since before they were real popular. Now I have an Apple Watch. I love the "gamification" of fitness. They've really encouraged me to increase my daily movement (steps). I've always been good about working out about 3 times per week. But my non-workout days were incredibly sedentary and the fitness trackers motivate me to move on non-workout days and generally be more active.
Good to know Will be getting a fitness tracker soon

Hingently

Banned
I would choose fit bit charger since this tracker is very accurate from my opinion since i use it all the time i tested it for a month just to see if i will get an accurate result. but it turns out after a month when i want to track my calories i got an accurate result

user_joe

I've had a charge hr about a year. Really like it except how bulky it is. It's taken a beating. You have to take the data with a grain of salt, but it's good for seeing trends. Seems to overestimate calories burned from what I can tell.

Jinzang

I have a Forerunner 235 running watch. It tracks the course you run and heart rate. It was a little on the expensive side, but I'm pleased with it.

Hingently

Banned
If you have a low budget try to get xiaomi mi ban 2. for sure its cheaper than apple watch
but it has a lot of features. like counting calories, monitor heart rate. its light weight
and it has long battery life. if you want to know more info about it check out the video i posted
or check out more info

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching