Pregnenolone Dose

Buy Lab Tests Online
P

Palermitano

Currently on TRT with Defy, doing great. My Pregnenolone level before supplementation was "11", very low. Life Extension recommends between 125-175. I started taking Life Extension Preg, 100mg tabs, once daily. Retested and I'm up to 59. I feel pretty good but I'm considering getting my level up to par. I am also taking LE DHEA 25mg daily.

Does anyone know if it is "safe" to up my dose of Preg? I can either take 2 x 100mg, or buy 50mg caps and take 150mg daily, then retest. I asked LE but due to FDA regulations they are unable to answer that for me. If I do the math, 100mg raised my levels 48 points, can I safely assume that another 100mg will raise it the same, putting my level at about 107? My only concern here is safety, I'm not clear what the limit is on preg supplementation, I've read different things.

DHEA 270 (Adult Males 51-60 <290 per LabCorp, but LE recommends between 350-500)
IGF-1 114 (54-194)
E2 under control with Anastrozole

All other blood work is solid Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

If the recommended range is 125-175 and you are at 59, then upping your dose should have no safety issues. One question though - how long after starting supplementation did you test? Your levels may still be building on your current dose unless it has been 4-6 weeks.

P

Palermitano

If the recommended range is 125-175 and you are at 59, then upping your dose should have no safety issues. One question though - how long after starting supplementation did you test? Your levels may still be building on your current dose unless it has been 4-6 weeks.

Thank you ERO
I tested 2 months later. Im just curious if anyone else out there is taking more than 100mg daily.

ERO

Defy is great about answering questions - I would email your Doc and ask. I would not expect there to be an issue with upping your dose, but I would be curious to hear what they say.

I've no idea what the LEF tablets are but can say about Defy and Dr Saya that he can have you a compounded Micronized capsule of 25mg DHEA/25mg Pregnenolone once (or twice) per day. I say that about LEF as the micronized delivery system is superior to just about anything else out there. I had to use just one capsule per day and my DHEA/Preg/Prog we're all above lab (Quest) ranges.

P

Palermitano

Defy is great about answering questions - I would email your Doc and ask. I would not expect there to be an issue with upping your dose, but I would be curious to hear what they say.

Dr Saya is asking me to check my progesterone level first, (since it may be affected) then he can more accurately answer my question. I'm on it.

HealthMan

I tried a lot of different dosages for both DHEA and Pregnenolone and i have settled on 10mg each daily. I feel better with small doses and my DHEA-S stays close to the upper range

captain

I think Dr. Crisler dosing was 50-100mg twice a day. Not all forms are the same. I recall some using the micronized lipid matrix form had levels off the chart with it. I think the compounded creams get the best results but they cost too much.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me