Bulletin shortages: Testosterone cypionate and hCG. Source: D.I.S. University of Utah, May 25

Buy Lab Tests Online

Re-Ride

Pfizer and Paddock cypionate preparations for injection ARE available. Please read this before continuing:
http://priceonomics.com/the-great-toilet-paper-scare-of-1973/

It's not unusual for certain brands to become unavailable. ASHP is a convenient source to check availability and track trends of many drugs.

http://www.ashp.org/menu/DrugShortages/CurrentShortages/Bulletin.aspx?id=638

West-Ward reports "manufacturing delays" and has 200mg/10ml vials on weekly allocation

Sun Parma, unavailable, did not report a reason and can not provide estimated re-supply date at this time

Paddock had cyp on shortage "due to increased demand and shipping delays" but now seems available

Novarel and APP hCG have been reported to me as unavailable at certain west coast chains. I don't see this on ASHP.

If you're considering hoarding don't. Testosterone cypionate is very stable. The oil the injection preparation it's dissolved in not so much. Store vials in a dark place at stable room temperature and use by expiration date or before beyond use date.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

update: Novarel won't be available I'm told today until sometime in July. Generic hCG by APP is available. Your pharmacist, depending on local state rules, may not be able to substitute generic unless he states that this is o.k. on the script. Advise members to check with both the pharmacy and the insurer in advance of MD appointment.

Another hitch: Distributors are now restricting which pharmacies they will allow access to "specialty drugs".

Ordering from a compounding pharmacy like Empower bypasses all of the above.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me