My T drops sometimes?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Prof

Hello. My T:E ratio is 1/10 and I have low libido. I have higher libido if my T drops but I have low libido if my T is normal.

Yesterday I took my blood work.

T: 361 ng/dl
E: 33 pg/ml
LH: 3
FSH: 3

I have taken my blood work when in February:

T: 602 ng/dl
E:54 pg/ml
LH: 4

I'm tired now but I have good libido. I don't have that libido when I have 600 ng/dl.

I want to know what doctors do in this case? AI monotherapy? or TRT? I'm 22.5 years old.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hello. My T:E ratio is 1/10 and I have low libido. I have higher libido if my T drops but I have low libido if my T is normal.

Yesterday I took my blood work.

T: 361 ng/dl
E: 33 pg/ml
LH: 3

I have taken my blood work when in February:

T: 602 ng/dl
E:54 pg/ml
LH: 4

I'm tired now but I have good libido. I don't have that libido when I have 600 ng/dl.

I want to know what doctors do in this case? AI monotherapy? or TRT? I'm 22.5 years old.

Welcome to Excelmale. May I ask that you post the reference ranges for your labs?

Is this the extent of your bloodwork? Was your estradiol measured via the sensitive test, LC, MS/MS? Do you have SHBG to report? What about thyroid? What other medications/supplements are you taking? The only symptom you have is diminished libido? Erectile issues, fatigue, weight gwin...not a problem? How is your sleep?

The more information you can provide the more robust the discussion will be.

Prof

Welcome to Excelmale. May I ask that you post the reference ranges for your labs?

Is this the extent of your bloodwork? Was your estradiol measured via the sensitive test, LC, MS/MS? Do you have SHBG to report? What about thyroid? What other medications/supplements are you taking? The only symptom you have is diminished libido? Erectile issues, fatigue, weight gwin...not a problem? How is your sleep?

The more information you can provide the more robust the discussion will be.
Yes i have erectile issues while I have high estradiol but it is not much problem. I have low normal T right now, no erectile issue. But I feel tired and I cant train much, my muscles get pain fast.

I sleep normally 10-11 hours so I cant say a difference. But I'm just tired and I dont want to walk outside I just want to sit down.

The problem is: My T will become fine, 600 ng/dl, but my estradiol will increase also. The problem is estradiol.

Do you know what doctors do in this case? AI monotherapy or wait until 25?

PAUL-E

Not necessarily. I'm just wondering if your Test is converting into DHT which could explain increased libido when Test is lower. It could also be your estrogen is lower when your testosterone is as well and others report not feeling as well with low SHBG . I'm still learning myself so please take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Prof

Not necessarily. I'm just wondering if your Test is converting into DHT which could explain increased libido when Test is lower. It could also be your estrogen is lower when your testosterone is as well and others report not feeling as well with low SHBG . I'm still learning myself so please take everything I say with a grain of salt.
I think it is estradiol! I'm also aggressive while I have low normal T. T makes me calm.

Prof

Normally, even if I have 600 ng/dl, I dont want to get out of the bed. I think its because I have depression but when I was ran a test-only cycle, I noticed I want to get up! But it doesn't necessary mean its because of T. Because I have had 1900 ng/dl.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me