Daytona Low Testosterone Provider skilled in treatment?

Buy Lab Tests Online

reboot17

[h=2]Daytona low testosterone treatment providers?[/b]Hi, guys. I'm new to the group, and have been diagnosed with low T recently. Axiron didn't help much, and t cyp injections (without hcg) were tough to dial in. Plus, Estradiol shot up (down with lower, more frequent injections) and Hct went to 49.6 (but came back down after switching to clomid-no phlebotomy needed. Reboot trial started (clomid+hcg+adex, then clomid+adex with taper). Moved to Daytona and would like to find out about any local providers knowledgeable with up-to-date treatment/ follow-up for testing and likely treatment (as per the low-likelihood of reboot working long-term). Any advice on which doctor I should see here in Daytona? Not finding much on a doc with uro/fertility background, which seems to be the one most comfortable with the tcyp/hcg combo...
Any advice on any appropriate provider within 50 (to 100) mile radius appreciated.
Thanks much!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

reboot17

They seem to have a ton of resources.. I've read lots of their literature and blogs, and they certainly stay on the cutting edge of the knowledge base. Thanks

reboot17

Sorry so late. Did a slow taper off clomid, and giving it roughly 10 weeks off everything before seeing an in-network urologist as a trial run. I've read on some threads that it takes 2-3 months in some people for clomid to completely clear the system, but I'm not sure. My medical deductible met already, so it'll be a free visit. If I end up needing to stay on test cup after lab tests, I'll see how he feels about hcg, as well. If I'm not satisfied, then I'm calling defymedical to square me away. How does that sound?

1Draw

Highly recommended! I have been using them since July last year after 9 months with another T clinic and 2 rounds of pellets with the yo yo effect pellets give. You will not be disappointed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me