"Tricking" My body into increasing Testosterone Production Naturally? Will it work?

Buy Lab Tests Online

YorkiesWorld

Hi guys,

I've had testicular atrophy for the last few months in the right side. This all started when around two years ago I had an undiagnosed case of epididymitis which spread to the testicle itself and eventually caused testicular atrophy by the time my doctor treated it. The left side is probably permanently atrophied now, and I can accept that to a certain degree.

Now, almost two years after this happened I started getting a twinge in the right testicle, and subsequently it has started getting smaller as well. I have seen three urologists, had my testosterone levels checked, had three fertility tests as me and my partner want to start a family, had three normal ultrasound scans of my testicles and also had numerous other tests and scans - all of which came back normal, but the right side still continues to atrophy.

I had this crazy idea which probably is, well, crazy.

The bodies natural reaction when there isn't enough of a certain hormone in the blood is usually to make more of it to balance it properly in the body. So I thought to myself possibly if I try to "trick" my body into thinking there isn't enough testosterone by taking a supplement such as Lecithin which contains Soya and creates more oestrogen - surely this would trigger the testicles to produce more testosterone to counteract this?

My GP is unable to give me Clomid or HCG on prescription at the moment unless I start self-administering which I'd prefer not to have to do.

I'm interested in other people's theories here because I have no idea whether I'm missing something or whether it's actually a good idea. If anyone can point me in the direction of an answer I'd be really grateful!

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Please post up your most recent lab work. If you have permanent damage to your testicles (and I emphasize that I am speaking of permanent, not transitory, damage) restoration of natural testosterone production may be impossible. Your total and free testosterone levels and your LH and FSH values will give some indication of what it is that you are dealing with.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me