HCG timing

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

For you guys taking HCG, how do you schedule it in relation to your testosterone injections? I just switched from 120 milligrams once a week to 60 milligrams twice a week, only change one thing at a time, and will eventually add HCG sometime soon. What are you guys doingredients as far as timing? Are you injecting HCG the same day as testosterone, the day before, two days after?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
With HCG it's best with smaller doses more frequently. This mimics the more natural state and reduces aroamatase synthesis. Dr. Crisler likes daily 125 iu. Or 250 iu Monday, Wednesday and Friday would be fine.

MikeXL

I take it daily. My goal is to create a hormonal environment that is close to natural as possible. Because men who are not on TRT have daily LH release, I take it daily

ERO

With twice weekly T injections it is not as critical as it would be with the outdated once a week T injections. Same day as your T is great, as is daily - anything that is easy for you to do and convenient is a good bet.

Vince

Super Moderator
What is the best dose of HCG? Dr Saya presents two case studies.

Read more at: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...ose-of-HCG-Dr-Saya-presents-two-case-studiesA single dosage of 500iu of hCG appears to exert a much more prolonged (and pronounced) increase in serum beta hCG concentrations, likely coinciding with a more prolonged and pronounced biological effect. Once again, whether this is beneficial or detrimental, can certainly be debated and will often hinge on many factors on an individualized case by case basis. It does appear obvious from the data that a dosage of 500iu of hCG will maintain levels >1mIU/mL for up to 3 days (72 hours) following a single injection. Thus, it would seem a direct conclusion to state that an hCG injection of 500iu every 3.5 days (twice weekly) would provide relatively continual stimulation of the leydig cells of the testes (concentration >1mIU/mL), and injections of this magnitude in dosage would NOT be needed any more frequently than that. My clinical mind and instincts suggest that the “ideal” hCG dosage likely lies in between these two extremes (150iu vs 500iu) and ideal frequency will hinge upon ideal dosage (with 150iu or less dosages likely requiring daily or even more frequent injections) and larger dosages (500iu, possibly even slightly smaller) requiring no more frequent than twice weekly injections, but this conclusion simply cannot be made concretely from this limited data. Furthermore, dosage decisions and frequencies are always individualized case-by-case based on many variables specific to the individual (fertility considerations, injection compliance, complicating factors such as SHBG levels, current/prior response to hCG, estradiol levels, testicular health, etc). Without specific data on other dosages (which I would like to obtain), these patterns suggest that a dosage regimen of hCG 250iu-350iu on an every other day (QOD) schedule would likely offer an alternative regimen for relatively steady and consistent testicular stimulation, although these conclusions are only speculative and cannot be drawn definitively from this limited data.

Read more at: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...dose-of-HCG-Dr-Saya-presents-two-case-studies

James

Vince - You have low shbg, and are injecting 200 milligrams a week of testosterone and 500iu of HCG twice a week (decent dose of each), and yet your E2 sits nicely at 28. You are fortunate. If I did the same, my E2 would be much higher.

Been looking around and it sounds like it might be ideal to inject HCG the day before your T injection (when on a twice weekly protocol). I always have this debate between the schedule that is probably best and the schedule that is most convenient, which would be injecting HCG on same day as T.

Timing HCG is a relative myth in regards to your T injections. If you can, literally, stomach the day-to-day injection routine that's an ideal situation. HCG use is all over the map though between daily, EOD, 3XW, many of us just land on something that works for the individual in regard to frequency of injections. Many of us feel nothing from HCG, some guys report libido and penile sensitivty increases with HCG. I for one, don't like it. I use it out of necessity to keeping my testes alive and functional, fertility for me is no issue, but there's other hormonal pathways there that are vital, besides the cosmetics of not having shrunken nuts.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me