Why don't we test all hormones involved in testosterone synthesis?

Buy Lab Tests Online
There are a lot of hormones that are involved in testosterone synthesis, pregnenolone. androstenidone, progesterone.

I have never seen anyone on here post those results, if they are so important why don't any of the leading doctors test them?

Also I've never seen estrone or estriol tested, I assume this is due to lower potency? They might not be as strong as estradiol, but they still must be doing something?

If dhea and cortisol oppose each other, does having a naturally high DHEA level mean you have low cortisol? I don't understand how else it could be if they oppose eachother.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
High cost, that's why...

Multiply DiscountedLabs costs by 3 since that is the regular prices most clinics use (So, approx $3000 )
I am not including aldosterone in this panel and other intermediary hormones.

hormones.jpg

full panel.jpg

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Also I've never seen estrone or estriol tested, I assume this is due to lower potency? They might not be as strong as estradiol, but they still must be doing something?

Per the Mayo Clinic's clinical laboratory: The two major biologically active estrogens in men and non-pregnant women are estrone (E1) and estradiol (E2). A third bioactive estrogen, estriol (E3), is the main pregnancy estrogen, but plays no significant role in non-pregnant women or men. E2 demonstrates 1.25 to 5 times the biological potency of E1 and thus is of genuine significance in the evaluation of male hypogonadism.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me