Poll: Have You Used Injectable Amino Acids?

Buy Lab Tests Online
This is very helpful. Thank you! The other strange thing is that I almost NEVER see a patient's baseline IGF1 outside of the normal range. It always seems to be smack dab in the middle of the normal range! Is that consistent with what you see? I almost hate to do follow up IGF1 tests (but we do,) if patients are responding well, qualitatively. I say this bc they are doing very well, loving the sermorelin, then when they see that their IGF1 levels barely moved, they then start saying it doesn't feel like it's working, when; infact, they had been raving about how great they felt prior to their IGF1 follow up test.

Well this raises another possibility that I didn't mention above for not seeing changes in IGF-1...suspect lab results. I tend to see baseline IGF-1 levels ALL OVER the place from below range, mid range, to even some above range (naturally high, taking "research peptides (similar to sermorelin), or rhGH for example). I use LabCorp (more often) and Quest (less often) and find LabCorp results reliable in my experience.

I've had a few cases similar to what you describe. Again, in those cases a 3 specimen GH stim test will "prove" whether the sermorelin is working or not. APS products are generally reliable, but once it's in the patient's possession (and reconsitituted)...who knows. They should be counseled to keep refrigerated and not to shake/agitate the vial too much.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
I have used Lipo-C (APS) and it gave me energy as well as a Vitamin B taste in my mouth with every injection. I used 5/8 needles and no burning. Didn't see noticeable fat loss.

And I have also used L-Carnitine (Empower) and saw some fat loss injecting 1ml every day. It was subtle, but noticeable after a few weeks. Empower sells it in 500mg/ml and that does string when injecting sometimes.

I've been wanting to try out the Tri-Amino.

ReGenesis1

Thank you! Yep, we use Quest DX. Even their testosterone levels have anything above 800 as "high," where Lab Corp uses a much more realistic number of something like above 1,100 or 1,196? as "high." Not that it's a big deal to us, but patients, who may not be as "educated" on labs can get anxious if they see a level of 900 being marked as "high." We try not to treat "bodybuilder types," unless they are trying to get off of "underground medications" and lower their dose or they messed up their ability to make their own testosterone, by abusing steroids when they were younger, with or without PCT. That said, it is a big educational curve to get patients to stop thinking so much about labs and think more about symptom resolution. With the internet, many patients get their info from bodybuilding websites and take that as gospel. I really like this site. It has been extremely helpful sharing experiences and speaking with you about this. Thanks much for your insight! Much appreciated.

ReGenesis1

Actually, I like how it's worded on the Defy Medical website. This is what seems to be the case with sermorelin, most often. Because of the pulsatile nature of how the pituitary releases gH, bloodwork isn't the most reliable way to determine if sermorelin is working. Here's a cut and paste. I usually see similar wording on other websites, where they specialize in HRT.
How do you measure the effectiveness of Sermorelin?
Due to the pulsatile nature of both endogenous HGH and IGF-1, a single blood draw is not sufficient for accurate measurement. Most physicians who prescribe Sermorelin and similar peptides measure effectiveness in patients through symptomology (the study of your symptoms-see benefits); physical appearance and measurements; and blood analysis.
How will I know its working?
After 4 years of observing patients taking Sermorelin, I have noticed that patients usually report improved sleep within the first few weeks of therapy. Of course, this is only noticed in patients who have trouble sleeping in the first place, however most patients at least notice an increase in sleep quality. This is usually concurrent with increased energy levels and improved mood.
After 3-6 months of therapy patients start reporting noticeable or significant body changes, such as increase in muscle tone and a leaner physique.
Over time patients will also notice a significant improvement in skin tone and health.

Actually, I like how it's worded on the Defy Medical website. This is what seems to be the case with sermorelin, most often. Because of the pulsatile nature of how the pituitary releases gH, bloodwork isn't the most reliable way to determine if sermorelin is working. Here's a cut and paste. I usually see similar wording on other websites, where they specialize in HRT.
How do you measure the effectiveness of Sermorelin?
Due to the pulsatile nature of both endogenous HGH and IGF-1, a single blood draw is not sufficient for accurate measurement. Most physicians who prescribe Sermorelin and similar peptides measure effectiveness in patients through symptomology (the study of your symptoms-see benefits); physical appearance and measurements; and blood analysis.
How will I know its working?
After 4 years of observing patients taking Sermorelin, I have noticed that patients usually report improved sleep within the first few weeks of therapy. Of course, this is only noticed in patients who have trouble sleeping in the first place, however most patients at least notice an increase in sleep quality. This is usually concurrent with increased energy levels and improved mood.
After 3-6 months of therapy patients start reporting noticeable or significant body changes, such as increase in muscle tone and a leaner physique.
Over time patients will also notice a significant improvement in skin tone and health.

Indeed, in the hormone realm we always have to place proportionate weight on both the labs AND symptoms. If you do notice an IGF-1 not responding to sermorelin (which shouldn't happen too often) be sure to run the GH x 3 stim test for both your and patient's peace of mind.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching