Poll: Have You Used Injectable Amino Acids?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Mike, I added a poll to your question. I thought your question was interesting and I've never used injectable amino acids.

almsgt

I did use Inj aminos with poor results. I bought TRI Amino and LIPO C from APS pharmacy ,used it as prescribed for 4months and absolutely nothing happened. Not sure if I needed a higher dose or the pharmacy sold me water down aminos. AS a matter of fact also got Sermorelin from APS used 1000mcgs nightly with poor results as well. IGF-1 started at 108 4months later IGF-1 was at 138. Im not sure what it was but I stopped buying from APS.

ERO

I tried Tri-Amino as well and I could not detect it doing anything whatsoever by any measure - overall feel, better pump during workouts, better recovery, etc...That is not to say it 'doesn't work' but I can't see myself buying it again unless I can feel it doing something.

Jon H

I used Tri-Amino as well for about 3 months. It didn't give any noticeable results except large lumps at the injection sites that took several weeks to go away each time (way worse than with Lipo-C or Testosterone injections). There might be better absorption with those than with oral amino acids, but the cost/results definitely weren't worth it (my opinion).

I researched it a bit considered the costs and proposed bennies and I just, me personally, I balked at injecting upwards of 1mL, SubQ or IM. That's a lot of fluid in my opinion. With due respect to those implicated but it's a money maker for people so there's this thing of having to take it with a grain of salt, as it where.

ERO

It should not matter absorption-wise, its just that the dose is usually 1ml per injection, which is a lot for SubQ. Most guys are gonna get a lump injecting that much volume SubQ.

ReGenesis1

We, at ReGenesis HRT, have recently started prescribing injectable Aminos...particularly GAC (glutamine, argenine, carnitine.). I have been extremely surprised at the positive feedback I am receiving, after just one week! I didn't expect to receive such positive feedback so quickly, to be honest, but it made me a believer! I just started myself, so will be able to give personal feedback soon. Results have been more strength and stamina after each injection.

I've been using injectable aminos (tri amino from Empower). TRT never gave me energy. All it did was allow me to put on muscle easy. Been off TRT for almost 2 months now and tri amino is what's been making me go to the gym....I get a boost in energy from them.

I am sold on tri amino!

ReGenesis1

That's because these drugs have very short half lives. You inject at night before bed and it releases gH, then goes back down to normal fairly quickly. Also, 4 months isn't long enough. You only start to see benefits from sermorelin after about 3 months. Get majority of benefit by 6-8 months. Then, if you stop, your pituitary continues to release more gH for a while after you stop. But it releases at night when you sleep, so getting an igf1 test during the day will not show anything. Only when you administer synthetic hgh will you see "chronically high" gH levels, which is why you'll also see side effects. But, you have to commit to the money you're going to spend and know that it's going to be at least 6 months. After 6 months, many people go from a 7 night injection to a 3 night "maintenance" therapy regimen. You know sermorelin is starting to kick in when you start dreaming like crazy! You're going into a deeper sleep. You can also purchase a blood sugar test kit, test your blood sugar levels, inject sermorelin, then test again in 10-15 min. If your blood sugar drops, that's the IGF1 working. That's a good way to test if it's real.

That's because these drugs have very short half lives. You inject at night before bed and it releases gH, then goes back down to normal fairly quickly. Also, 4 months isn't long enough. You only start to see benefits from sermorelin after about 3 months. Get majority of benefit by 6-8 months. Then, if you stop, your pituitary continues to release more gH for a while after you stop. But it releases at night when you sleep, so getting an igf1 test during the day will not show anything. Only when you administer synthetic hgh will you see "chronically high" gH levels, which is why you'll also see side effects. But, you have to commit to the money you're going to spend and know that it's going to be at least 6 months. After 6 months, many people go from a 7 night injection to a 3 night "maintenance" therapy regimen. You know sermorelin is starting to kick in when you start dreaming like crazy! You're going into a deeper sleep. You can also purchase a blood sugar test kit, test your blood sugar levels, inject sermorelin, then test again in 10-15 min. If your blood sugar drops, that's the IGF1 working. That's a good way to test if it's real.

Agree with most of your post, but you are confusing the IGF-1 lab test with the GH lab test.

IGF-1 has a much longer half life after it is produced by the liver (12-15 hours), whereas GH only has a half life of <20 min when secreted by the pituitary. The liver then produces IGF-1 in response to the pituitary's release of GH, which is why we use IGF-1 as a surrogate for measurement of GH levels (an adequate but not perfect surrogate, especially in cases of liver dysfunction).

Correct that most GH is secreted at night (and only in brief pulses), so checking a GH test (except for a 3 specimen GH stimulation where you take sermorelin as part of the test) is useless. The IGF-1, however, will be elevated during the day for a blood test if the sermorelin is stimulating increased GH production at night.

ReGenesis1

In theory, yes, but I've happened to test hundreds of patients on up to 1mg per day and NEVER ONCE saw an increase in IGF1 levels during the day. Never ever ever. Despite seeing fantastic results at that dosage. Have you run a lot of IGF1 tests on patients taking sermorelin? If so, are you saying you've seen their IGF1 levels increase vs baseline, on sermorelin?

In theory, yes, but I've happened to test hundreds of patients on up to 1mg per day and NEVER ONCE saw an increase in IGF1 levels during the day. Never ever ever. Despite seeing fantastic results at that dosage. Have you run a lot of IGF1 tests on patients taking sermorelin? If so, are you saying you've seen their IGF1 levels increase vs baseline, on sermorelin?

Absolutely yes, also in hundreds (or maybe thousands at this point) of patients. In fact, to NOT see an increase in IGF-1 (to some degree) is the exception rather than the rule and would suggest a problem with either the product, the pituitary, the liver, antibody development, or combination thereof.

ReGenesis1

Interesting. We see great results in many patients on the sermorelin we use, from APS Pharmacy. Just never saw a significant change vs baseline for IGF1 levels. What kind of increases in IGF1 do you see, on average, if you don't mind me asking...for patients on sermorelin? Assuming .5mg to 1mg dose. Does anyone else, who treats patients with sermorelin, see a statistically significant change in IGF1 vs baseline? Everything I've always read was that qualitative benefits were the only true way to measure sermorelin success vs quantitative measures. Any other insight greatly appreciated!

Interesting. We see great results in many patients on the sermorelin we use, from APS Pharmacy. Just never saw a significant change vs baseline for IGF1 levels. What kind of increases in IGF1 do you see, on average, if you don't mind me asking...for patients on sermorelin? Assuming .5mg to 1mg dose. Does anyone else, who treats patients with sermorelin, see a statistically significant change in IGF1 vs baseline? Everything I've always read was that qualitative benefits were the only true way to measure sermorelin success vs quantitative measures. Any other insight greatly appreciated!

Loading dose typically 1000mcg. Have seen anywhere from modest increases in IGF-1 up to 100 point increase or so. Tuesday had a guy with IGF-1 baseline 112 --> 205, has been on sermorelin approx 4 months. In cases of NO INCREASE or decrease in IGF-1, a 3 specimen GH test can be done to see if the patient's pituitary is actually responding to the sermorelin (3 GH specimens drawn 15-20 apart, with sermorelin 1000mcg injection either immediately before or immediately after 1st specimen).

You probably already know this, but GH release is optimized if no carbs (and no insulin spike) about 2 hours prior to bed/injection. On the topic of this thread, arginine can be used simultaneously with sermorelin for further augmentation of pituitary GH response.

ReGenesis1

This is very helpful. Thank you! The other strange thing is that I almost NEVER see a patient's baseline IGF1 outside of the normal range. It always seems to be smack dab in the middle of the normal range! Is that consistent with what you see? I almost hate to do follow up IGF1 tests (but we do,) if patients are responding well, qualitatively. I say this bc they are doing very well, loving the sermorelin, then when they see that their IGF1 levels barely moved, they then start saying it doesn't feel like it's working, when; infact, they had been raving about how great they felt prior to their IGF1 follow up test.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me