If you only could have 5 supplements to take what would they be ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

I don't see Magnesium Serum levels in our normal 6-month panel with Defy. Any chance it goes by some other name in the testing? Or is it something that's hard to test for? The Dr's Best is highly rated on labdoor both for quality and review and their normal dosage is 400mg per day. I can't imagine upping that by 1-2 pills will hurt but was wondering if you can overdo it. According to Amazon reviews I'm not seeing the diarrhea issues but I haven't gotten through all of them.

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't see Magnesium Serum levels in our normal 6-month panel with Defy. Any chance it goes by some other name in the testing? Or is it something that's hard to test for? The Dr's Best is highly rated on labdoor both for quality and review and their normal dosage is 400mg per day. I can't imagine upping that by 1-2 pills will hurt but was wondering if you can overdo it. According to Amazon reviews I'm not seeing the diarrhea issues but I haven't gotten through all of them.
I do get my levels checked but, not through Defy Medical. You could ask for that test, maybe they would offer it. The best way to know if you're overdoing it, without testing. Is diarrhea. :(

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
My favorites (click on each)

Most supplements below also have good data on improving sperm quality.

NAC: 600 mg twice per day

Reason: Glutathione boost, liver and lipid benefits, may keep HDL from decreasing too much on higher dose TRT

Coenzyme Q-10, min of 400 mg per day

Reason: Energy and heart protection

A multivitamin plus minerals (any of the big brands)

Reason: Metabolism support

Carnitine (1500 mg twice per day)

Reason: Energy and IGF1 boost. May decrease fat but not proven.

Melatonin (1-5 mg chewable by 10 pm)

Reason: Sleep

6th: Vitamin D (5000 IU per day- any brand)

Reason: Bone density, metabolism

7th: Creatine monohydrate 5 grams once per day in my coffee (any brand)

Reason: body cell mass, strength at the gym. It may have mood benefits

Experimenting now and liking it: Alpha GPC Choline

Reason: Focus

Once per week: injected B-12 (1 cc)

Reason: Energy/appetite (short-lived for 48 hours)

Last edited:
Whey protein
Vitamin D (impacts absorption of minerals: zinc, magnesium, calcium, phosphate & iron).
Creatine
Mulitvitamin
Fish oil

Bonus: Caffeine & Chocolate LOL
Coconut oil - been taking teaspoon 3x/day for past month & hoping my lipids improve as a result.

All good ones guys...

Also look into PQQ.

I'm working towards creating a heart health and antioxidant "kit" to include: NAC, Coenzyme Q-10, and PQQ (with possibly intermittent injectable glutathione).

Zooka15

I was looking into berberine , but noticed it interacts with losartan. Really can't find any info other than it blocks the break down of the drug. Was curious if I separate the 2 , say 8 hours apart if they would interact.

Anyways my top 5 are
Vitamin k2
Vitamin D\Fish oil combo
Pomegranate
Cocovia
SODzyme

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs