Working swing shift and working out ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
When I worked a swing shift, the only way I could workout was right after work. I couldn't sit down and relax, straight to where I was working out at. I hate swing shifts.

Bama Boy

When I worked a swing shift, the only way I could workout was right after work. I couldn't sit down and relax, straight to where I was working out at. I hate swing shifts.
You are right ? Ugh in 5 years Ive gained 65 pounds !!!! I have lost 12 in 10 days finally feel like doing something again !!! I was a former national champion Martial artist . Now I am a fat ass ! lol but Im on my way back brother . And Thanking God For all you Guys . Just ordered Nelson V. Book and Jay C. Book also May be those will help me also ! My son is 19 but when he was 13 all his friends use to say your dad is built ! To go from that to this is an EGO killer !!! But knowing it wasn't all my fault helps !! I got the Cure Now and Gaining daily Knowledge To become a man Again!

I have to work out before work, my motivation is zapped after. I work long days so this usually means waking up at 2am in order to get a good workout in.

I work swing shift and would like some tips from guys who have dealt with this .

The hours on your gym should be the only thing that impacts your schedule. I always liked a swing shift in the military, the gym was 24hrs as we had a lot of us working every shift you can conceive. I'd be over there at midnite and then to the midnite chow (breakfast) @ 0130. I Really like those hours. Still plenty of time to sleep and it didn't really jam my circ rhythm when I was that young. Mid shift though was a real bitch.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me