Bleeding after injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

Htx52086

I usually inject in my delts but I decided to start using more locations to avoid scar tissue. So this is the 2nd or 3rd time I have rotated to injecting in my quad and the first times I had no problems. This time it hurt more than usual going in but once it was in I aspirated and no there was no blood. Once I finished injecting and pulled the rig out very dark red blood ran down about 6 inches on my leg.

My question is did I lose what I injected? Do I need to inject again? I was thinking I was good to go since I injected deep and there was no blood when I aspirated and hopefully the blood came from closer up by the skin and the gear stayed. Any thoughts? Never had this happen before

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm sure you lost a small amount of testosterone, but not enough for a second injection. I wouldn't worry about scar tissue. Many have been injecting for years, no scarring.

James

That issue of scar tissue has come up many times...and several times by me. In fact that was the main reason I stayed with Once weekly injections for so long. Some of the younger guys may live another forty or fifty years and that's a lot of injections. I'm now using 27 gauge one half inch and massaging the spot after injection.

As for your question, I agree with Vince, you likely did not lose enough to Warrant another injection.

ERO

Something to consider when thinking about scaring is the Type 1 diabetics that have to inject insulin several times daily their entire lives. I have a colleague with Type 1 diabetes and she has had no issues with scaring. I think that is a potential issue with the old school 1" 25 gauge needles and deep IM, but not with the 28 or 29 gauge insulin pins going SubQ.

Since I started using a .27 gauge needle and poking somewhere around the love handles, I almost never bleed. I do use the .25 gauge needles provided by Defy for Lipo-C for various reasons and occasionally do get some blood. I almost always inject in a soft spot mid upper thigh area, but it never concerns me. I actually have varicose veins in my legs and it's possible with a 5'8 to catch one a little below the surface and when that happens I assume that's why I see what looks like bruising

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me