More Frequent Injections and E2 and HCT

Buy Lab Tests Online

MikeXL

I have heard that more frequent injections may result in less conversion to E2 and better control of HCT. I have also heard that more frequent injections can result in a smaller total dose for the week. For example, someone injecting 150 per week may only need 16 per day (total of 112 for the week).

My question is - why do more frequent injections result in less conversion to E2 and better control of HCT? Is it because injecting more frequently lessens the peaks or is it because injecting more frequently involves using less testosterone in total?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would think less spiking, it seems most do good injecting every 3 1/2 days. But I do know some inject daily and they seem to thrive on it.

Ty1on73

I have been injecting daily for about a week now (.10 cc of Test Cyp (2000MG/10ML)). I am feeling really good. I am using an 28G 1/2" insulin pin and with this amount the pins are quick and painless. I have had elevated E2 and I wanted to try dailies before being prescribed an AI. I plan on doing my labs at the 4 week mark to see where I am at. The only down side so far is that my Sharps container is filling up quick.

CoastWatcher

Ten months ago I went from 60mg every 3.5 days to 16mg every morning. My E2 dropped nicely and my testosterone level (at trough) dropped from slightly over 1000 to the mid-900s. I wanted to avoid an AI, I did (I never had an issue with hematocrit or hemoglobin). Nice, steady-state levels. No peaks, no troughs, no AI. I've not looked back.

CoastWatcher

But when they move to daily do they lower their total weekly amt?

Yes, I did. My doctor and I wanted to mimic what the typical, healthy male body produces on a daily basis. Adjusting for the carbon chain, the ester, it did result in somewhat less testosterone injected over the course of the week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me