Dehydration: A Hidden Cause of Joint Pain

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
If you’ve noticed more joint pain and stiffness as you’ve gotten older, you may be overlooking a critical cause that most people don’t realize can affect joint health: hydration (or lack thereof).
Some of the primary ingredients in products that support joint health are carbohydrate and protein complexes known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs). Along with sulfur compounds, GAGs form a thick gel-like liquid that supplies cushioning, lubrication, shock-absorption and nutrition to the cartilage in our joints. But keep in mind, they are primarily only the matrix or framework, much like a sponge. For the sponge to be “full” and “cushiony,” it needs to be filled with water.

http://www.drdavidwilliams.com/dehy...0&spJobID=801267686&spReportId=ODAxMjY3Njg0S0

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
P

Palermitano

Interesting. I'm in my late 50's and throwing around more weight than most of the guys in the gym half my age. A friend told me I should ease up on the weight, and just do more reps, (because of my age) and possible joint/arthritis problems down the road. Any truth/opinions on this because I prefer not to, Im in the best shape of my life and I enjoy the high from lifting heavy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me