Living in Spain, Need Help Sorting Out My Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

paul123

hi Nelson
My name is paul and im from Romania living in Spain Valencia and i will like to ask u a few questions if u dont minde?
Im 38 years old and i got diagnosticate with low T and after 5 years of vitamins,tribulus,clonmid and so one i finde a doctor who will prescribe me testosteron and HMG wich he said it the same like HCG but cheaper,.In my opinion the doctor have no much experience in low t treatment but im glad at least he give me the stuff and maibe with your help i can have a good protocol
My first question is ,do i have to be on testosteron all year long togheder with HMG? OR i have to do cicles on/of?
Secund question is do i have to take somethind ealse to prevent the convertion in estrogen of the testosteron?
My last question for the moment is,how often do i have to inject the testosteron ,my doctor give me to take a shot now,anader one in 8 weeks time and anader one 12 weeks time.what do you think ?
The hmg i have to take it once every 2 days
I will love to hear from you
Thanks a lot

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

Hi welcome to excel male I'm not a DR but will try to help and offer my onion
You don't cycle testosterone replacement so you stay on.
I think HMG stimulates FSH and LH. HCG only stimulates LH so I think HMG is better but I've read too many different things about HMG. I would recommend injecting a minimum of every 3 1/2 days to start if it testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate. If HMG is similar to HCG I would inject it at the same time in the same syringe like nelson
I would wait and check lab work to see if you need an AI
but always discuss treatment with your doctor.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me