Transdermal vs. Injections of Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
That's why it's so important to do bloodwork and see what is the right dose of the AI. Unlike most clinics, we don't charge for bloodwork or consults, and bloodwork is so inexpensive. Most clinics use it to make money. We have well over 300 patients and have never once seen a patient out of the normal range for estradiol on .5mg twice weekly of anastrazole. That's not to say it doesn't or couldn't happen. Just haven't ever seen it on that dose. Usually see high SHBG, even on that dose. Do you know of anything that truly lowers SHBG, aside from your experience with AI's?

Some of us are a type of low SHBG unicorn where nothing really works well. I can assure you that low SHBG is not all that it's cracked up to be. I don't feel that increasing/decreasing SHBG is a good idea because ultimately you have to also alter other things in order to do that and you disrupt the body's balance even more. What do you consider optimal Estradiol to be?

Back on topic: I have always done injections and have recently added compounded cream to that because my DHT is so low. It has been 2 1/2 weeks since adding the cream and so far I don't feel like it is adding anything. I was needle-phobic before going on TRT but having to inject myself vs watch someone else do it has been no problem. I do it daily with a 30g 5/16 insulin syringe and it's quick, painless, and hassle free. And I never have to worry about absorption, when to shower/sweat, or transferring it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
That's why it's so important to do bloodwork and see what is the right dose of the AI. Unlike most clinics, we don't charge for bloodwork or consults, and bloodwork is so inexpensive. Most clinics use it to make money. We have well over 300 patients and have never once seen a patient out of the normal range for estradiol on .5mg twice weekly of anastrazole. That's not to say it doesn't or couldn't happen. Just haven't ever seen it on that dose. Usually see high SHBG, even on that dose. Do you know of anything that truly lowers SHBG, aside from your experience with AI's?
When you have high shbg, it's recommended once a week injections of T and low shbg more frequent injections.
Nelson has good information and videos on E2.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me