TRT Doctor in Albuquerque?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

There is one clinic that I know by name in Albuquerque, but I know NOTHING about the quality of care offered there. NuMale Medical Center. I knew someone who was planning to consult them; I don't know how it worked out. They, like Defy and Prime Body, are fee-for-service.

If if you are changing providers, I would suggest you contact Defy - if only to gather information for purposes of comparison.

Hoosier52

I googled reviews on them months ago. Complaints about high pressure sales tactics and some type of therapy where they inject red blood cells into your penis. No thanks. I'm seeing a Biote doc but I'm concerned that he isn't up to speed on TRT beyond pellets.

Hoosier52

My doc allows me to self-inject. He has 2000 male patients and only 3 of us inject. Others do the troches. He doesn't likle creams or gels. My concern is that he's not up to speed on TRT. He had not heard of sensitive estradiol test. He also said no point in checking my T levels as self-inject runs your numbers all over the place. I think he is teachable IF I have the right materials to hand to him. If not, I feel like I'm flying blind except for what I'm learning from forums like this one. He's the first doc I've found here who at least talked to me and allows me to self-inject.

I'm seeing a Biote doc but I'm concerned that he isn't up to speed on TRT beyond pellets.

Pellets?? Jesus...don't do that. It's an outdated, horrible protocol. How do you titrate down with pellets, if your Test levels go supra-physiological? Answer: you don't. You're stuck with whatever is implanted in your ass.

If I went to a consult with a Doctor, and he even mentioned the word "pellets," I'd be running for the door.

CoastWatcher

My doc allows me to self-inject. He has 2000 male patients and only 3 of us inject. Others do the troches. He doesn't likle creams or gels. My concern is that he's not up to speed on TRT. He had not heard of sensitive estradiol test. He also said no point in checking my T levels as self-inject runs your numbers all over the place. I think he is teachable IF I have the right materials to hand to him. If not, I feel like I'm flying blind except for what I'm learning from forums like this one. He's the first doc I've found here who at least talked to me and allows me to self-inject.

OK, so he's the best of a very bad bunch. Not a ringing endorsement. Give Defy a call and at least consider what they tell you. You shouldn't be paying someone to "learn" TRT on your time and health. If nothing else, an advice-only consultation with Defy might put your mind at ease.

Hoosier52

OK, so he's the best of a very bad bunch. Not a ringing endorsement. Give Defy a call and at least consider what they tell you. You shouldn't be paying someone to "learn" TRT on your time and health. If nothing else, an advice-only consultation with Defy might put your mind at ease.
He didn't hesitate when I told him I wanted to self-inject and not do the pellets. That's why I believe he is open-minded but I don't know how open-minded. How much does Defy cost? I know there are extra initials tests cost, but once you're past that, what does it cost per month? I'm thinking it can't be more than the cost of pellets which I was prepared to do until you guys wised me up on them. Thank to all of you for the info you provide here. It is a GREAT help to guys like me who are just starting done the TRT journey.

CoastWatcher

He didn't hesitate when I told him I wanted to self-inject and not do the pellets. That's why I believe he is open-minded but I don't know how open-minded. How much does Defy cost? I know there are extra initials tests cost, but once you're past that, what does it cost per month? I'm thinking it can't be more than the cost of pellets which I was prepared to do until you guys wised me up on them. Thank to all of you for the info you provide here. It is a GREAT help to guys like me who are just starting done the TRT journey.

I had a good friend who was days away from pellets - all fired up and ready to go until we talked and he studied the material here. He dodged a bullet and so did you. Nobody comes to TRT knowing all that they need to - and then they fall into the trap of poorly trained doctors.

I am am not a Defy patient, though I have great respect for them. The costs are for the pharmaceuticals and then on a per consultation basis. They'll answer your questions and not upsell you.

Hoosier52

Defy may be getting a new patient in me. I've got another appt. with my current doc in about a month. That will be decision time for me. One more option is to ask for referrals from the compounding pharmacies in our town for local docs. I'd really like to have a local doc.

Was thinking the same as far as having a local doctor. But local pay as you go places cost about double and knowledge of the local doctors/hospital I talked with led me to use Out of state place. Still very new to it all, but knowing I have a doctor that knows what he's doing is a damn good feeling

Hoosier52

Was thinking the same as far as having a local doctor. But local pay as you go places cost about double and knowledge of the local doctors/hospital I talked with led me to use Out of state place. Still very new to it all, but knowing I have a doctor that knows what he's doing is a damn good feeling

Yes, it has been a long search to find a knowledgeable doc. Still not sure if the one I found is that knowledgeable.

Are you using Defy? Did you previously use a local doc? How much difference in cost is there?

Thanks

Im using defy, if you call them they can give you a cost break down. There are local anti aging clinics that are double in price to defy. Tried the VA hospital and the urologist was a 30 yr old female that wasn't going to put me in it even though after 4 test was 275-310 range of 300-900.
Feel I can find answers to all my questions from this site that has a ton of reliable info and with a knowledgable doctor, out of state isn't a deal breaker.
Good luck!

Hoosier52

Im using defy, if you call them they can give you a cost break down. There are local anti aging clinics that are double in price to defy. Tried the VA hospital and the urologist was a 30 yr old female that wasn't going to put me in it even though after 4 test was 275-310 range of 300-900.
Feel I can find answers to all my questions from this site that has a ton of reliable info and with a knowledgable doctor, out of state isn't a deal breaker.
Good luck!

I'll be seeing my current doc in about a month to follow up on high E2. That visit will tell me if I should stay with him or just go ahead and jump to Defy. Do you sign a contract with Defy and if so, for how long?

Are you seeing noticeable improvements with Defy? I'm not seeing much beyond better sleep and vivid dreams.

A week into dr Saya regime for me. I have been really on edge except for today(8th day). Not expecting much till 6 or so weeks into this. I did get a call from defy asking how things are going and to let me know about other supplements they offer.
As ERO said no contract and easy to work with.
I'm new here and to TRT so by no means an expert just sharing what I've experienced hope it helps.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me