Has anyone tried Bpc 157?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

maxadvance

Has anyone used this peptide? If so how did you like it?

Sounds promising, BUT as in stuff like this and sarms, etc. finding the real peptide, with real potency and more importantly a legitimate biodelivery with proven bio availability is the trick.

Impact of Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on Muscle Healing Impaired by Systemic Corticosteroid Application - PubMed
Impact of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on muscle healing impaired by systemic corticosteroid application.

Abstract

BACKGROUND:

The effect of systemic and local peptide treatment effective in muscle contusion and then on counteraction of corticosteroid-induced impairment was tested. The pentadecapeptide BPC 157, given without a carrier, improved the healing of transected quadriceps muscle. It also improved muscle healing in rats with muscle crush injury when applied systemically or locally. Importantly, it counteracted corticosteroid-impairment in tendon to bone healing. Thus BPC 157 is proposed as an effective treatment that can improve muscle healing in spite of corticosteroid treatment.
MATERIAL/METHODS:

After the gastrocnemius muscle complex had been injured, rats received BPC 157 (intraperitoneally or locally as a cream) and/or 6alpha-methylprednisolone (intraperitoneally) only once (immediately after injury, sacrifice at 2 h) or once daily (final dose 24 hours before sacrifice and/or assessment procedure at days 1, 2, 4, 7, and 14). Muscle healing was evaluated functionally, macroscopically, and histologically.
RESULTS:

Without therapy, crushed gastrocnemius muscle complex controls showed limited improvement. 6alpha-methylprednisolone markedly aggravated healing. In contrast, BPC 157 induced faster muscle healing and full function restoration and improved muscle healing despite systemic corticosteroid treatment when given intraperitoneally or locally and demonstrated functionally, macroscopically, and histologically at all investigated intervals.
CONCLUSIONS:

BPC 157 completely reversed systemic corticosteroid-impaired muscle healing.

Last edited by a moderator:

maxadvance

Hers's a study where they actually had to inject the stuff into the body cavity in addition to using a topical cream to get results.

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (PL 14736) Improves Ligament Healing in the Rat - PubMed

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (PL 14736) improves ligament healing in the rat.

Abstract

We improved medial collateral ligament (MCL) healing throughout 90 days after surgical transection. We introduced intraperitoneal, per-oral (in drinking water) and topical (thin cream layer) peptide therapy always given alone, without a carrier. Previously, as an effective peptide therapy, stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, an anti-ulcer peptide effective in inflammatory bowel disease therapy (PL 14736)) particularly improved healing of transected tendon and muscle and wound healing effect including the expression of the early growth response 1 (egr-1) gene. After MCL transection BPC 157 was effective in rats when given once daily intraperitoneally (10 microg or 10 ng/kg) or locally as a thin layer (1.0 microg dissolved in distilled water/g commercial neutral cream) at the site of injury, first application 30 min after surgery and the final application 24 h before sacrifice. Likewise, BPC 157 was effective given per-orally (0.16 microg/ml in the drinking water (12 ml/day/rat)) until sacrifice. Commonly, BPC 157 microg-ng-rats exhibited consistent functional, biomechanical, macroscopic and histological healing improvements. Thus, we suggest BPC 157 improved healing of acute ligament injuries in further ligament therapy.
(c) 2010 Orthopaedic Research Society. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeXL

Thanks for this great info. I realize that the issue is getting legit peptides. But that's why I hoping if someone found a legit source they will respond. Let's see

tooth

I used this and another one I can't remember on a muscle tear. Not sure how much it helped, but it seemed to. Just hard to compare without any reference, and most of the info out there on this one is anecdotal. I didn't want to have a big setback, so I figured it was worth a try.

Gerald

BPC-157 for calf muscle tear

I used this and another one I can't remember on a muscle tear. Not sure how much it helped, but it seemed to. Just hard to compare without any reference, and most of the info out there on this one is anecdotal. I didn't want to have a big setback, so I figured it was worth a try.

Has anyone used BPC157 for muscle tears and have any feedback on it performing? Have a Grade 2/3 calf muscle tear and plan to start using it for recovery.

Thanks!

stx359

I am just finishing a couple vials of BPC 157 - from Tailormade and Hallandale - and was so pleased with the results that I am even doubting myself. I am a molecular biologist and like to think of myself as somewhat immune to the placebo effect as I am familiar with all the current data and wary of things that are experimental in nature with no human data like this one. That being said I was dealing with a pretty severe rotator cuff/lat strain that was going on months. I am a Crossfitter so perform lots of pullups and rope climbs which at 245 pounds are max effort type events and I was unable to perform them for 3-4 months with no improvement whatsoever. Just a couple weeks in to BPC 157 treatment I was completely healed and performed a half Murph (50 pullups/100 pushups/150 squats) on Memorial Day with zero pain. Granted I was a couple months in to the healing process so even I tend to be skeptical but the quick transition from pain to no pain even opened my eyes. In addition, I deal with chronic, non-std related epididymitis from powerlifting, which basically manifests as chronic, constant dull pain in the testicles, and that resolved completely which given the actual mechanism of BPC in the body, protecting the epithelial lining of the stomach, actually makes sense.

Sean Mosher

I am just finishing a couple vials of BPC 157 - from Tailormade and Hallandale - and was so pleased with the results that I am even doubting myself. I am a molecular biologist and like to think of myself as somewhat immune to the placebo effect as I am familiar with all the current data and wary of things that are experimental in nature with no human data like this one. That being said I was dealing with a pretty severe rotator cuff/lat strain that was going on months. I am a Crossfitter so perform lots of pullups and rope climbs which at 245 pounds are max effort type events and I was unable to perform them for 3-4 months with no improvement whatsoever. Just a couple weeks in to BPC 157 treatment I was completely healed and performed a half Murph (50 pullups/100 pushups/150 squats) on Memorial Day with zero pain. Granted I was a couple months in to the healing process so even I tend to be skeptical but the quick transition from pain to no pain even opened my eyes. In addition, I deal with chronic, non-std related epididymitis from powerlifting, which basically manifests as chronic, constant dull pain in the testicles, and that resolved completely which given the actual mechanism of BPC in the body, protecting the epithelial lining of the stomach, actually makes sense.

What was your dosing and frequency?
I hear nothing but great things from this Peptide.
Apparently it works very well or synergistically with TB500 as well.

gaz7718

Didn’t do anything for my knee and elbows wasn’t that noticeable over several vials of 5mg split into multiple doses.

found deca a cheaper and more effective route for my joints especially elbows.

stx359

I'd have to check the dilution but it was .2 ml of the Tailormade and .4 ml of the Hallandale injected sub Q with a 31 gauge needle every night before bed. I have almost finished the second vial and will discontinue at that point but will not hesitate to go back to it again if needed.

Vvs1

Wow. I’m going to recommend BPC for guys that have the debilitating post finasteride syndrome. A lot of them complain about dull pain like yours. Would like to ask you a few questions about the syndromes too since you are a molecular biologist. However private messages seem to be blocked from everyone??

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me