Should I do more thyroid labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

kspat

I'am planning on starting with Defy Medical. I just had my lab work done recently found out that my TSH is 6.14, my free t4 is 1.21 with a ref. inter al of 0.82-1.77, and my t3 is 3.1 with a ref interval of 2.0-4.4. Do you think this is enough information for the Dr. to either start treating my thyroid with medication or start trt and see where it goes from there? Or do you think I need to do a comprehensive thyroid panel before even contacting Defy? I started supplementing with Iodine (Iodoral 12.5mg/daily) and my temps have come up and I have been feeling better..just concerned that my TSH may have ramped up from the iodine. Anyhow..just wanted your opinion if you have a moment to give one. Thanks guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Did you get a RT3 and antibodies check? If you plan on becoming a Defy patient, contacting them and asking their guideance makes more sense than guessing as to what you do and don't need.

Yes, in that case checking a few more labs would be informative:

Reverse T3, anti-TPO antibody, anti-thyroglobulin antibody.

Contact the office and we can arrange for these tests if you haven't had them checked elsewhere.

kspat

thank you Dr. Saya, I'll go ahead and do the comp. thyroid lab so you can see whats going on. I have to get my physical this week, then send in all the paper work to you and then I'll finally be ready. I'm looking forward to talking to you and to getting better. Thanks for your reply!
Pat

kspat

I had my physical and also did a comprehensive thyroid panel with all the things you mentioned. I scheduled my appointment with you for June 6...9am. I look forward to talking to you about my testosterone and my thyroid and feeling better! Take care. pat

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me