Early stage Gyno on Clomid, what to do?

Buy Lab Tests Online

happyh26

Had a consult with Defy and it went great. Was placed on 200mgDIM/12.5Clomid/.1Anastrozole (compounded) Every Day. First two weeks were great. High Libido, Good Mood. But all of it stopped abruptly. I had very minor gyno from a prohormone cycle a while ago and I woke up yesterday with my nipples burning. Gyno is DEFINITELY flaring up and growing. How can I reverse this ASAP? Would stopping treatment be a good idea?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Nipple sensitivity is not necessarily gynocomastia. It can be, and typically is, the result of hormone activity resulting in heightened sensitivity. However, with your prior history it would be wise to contact Defy and discuss this with them. Your care is being managed by excellent doctors - rely on them. Meantime, have blood levels tested through Discountedlabs.com and see what is actually going on.

Last edited:

happyh26

Nipple sensitivity is not necessarily gynocomastia. It can be, and typically is, the result of hormone activity resulting in heightened sensitivity. However, with your prior history it would be wise to contact Defy and discuss this with them. Your care is being managed by excellent doctors - rely on them. Meantime, have blood levels tested through Discountedlabs.com and see what is actually going on.

While this is true, I've had gyno before and this feels the exact same way--tingling, tenderness and sensitivity. The lumps behind my nipple also seem bigger (but this is a bit harder to peg accurately. Not like you can really measure them). I have e-mailed Defy and I have faith that we'll figure things out. Mainly just wanted to give a heads up to guys who have pre-existing Gyno that Clomid CAN aggravate it.

happyh26

Update: Skipped today's dose. Nipple Sensitivity is down and Estrogen feels like it's falling. Lump is still behind nipple. Getting bloods done tomorrow morning. Bit nervous due to having this lump since Friday night, will probably be another week or so before I have any sort of answers.

ERO

I would call Defy right away and let them know - dont wait a week - you may just need a small AI dose and then you will be good to go. Dr. Saya is an expert on Clomid and he can set you straight.

happyh26

I called them. Dr. Saya wanted more bloodwork before prescribing anything. Makes sense. I'm just worried because between waiting on results/mailing the meds it'll probably be a week before I get my hands on anything.

ERO

I called them. Dr. Saya wanted more bloodwork before prescribing anything. Makes sense. I'm just worried because between waiting on results/mailing the meds it'll probably be a week before I get my hands on anything.

You can get next-day or 2-day shipping if you want. I live on the West Coast about as far from Florida as possible so I typically go 2-day.

happyh26

Between having to schedule a consult, get bloodwork done the wait is about two weeks in total.

This is after 2 weeks of 12.5mgClomid/.1mgAnastrozole/200mg DIM a day. Abstained from dosing for 48 hours before taking test due to high E2 symptoms bugging me. Any suggestions/advice would be welcome, as my consultation isn't for almost another week. LH and e2 levels concern me.

http://imgur.com/icUeJof

Re-Ride

For the majority of men early stage gyno is reversible. Review the literature. Months maybe a year before it sets in. High estrogens aren't the only cause either.

happyh26

"Suspected causes". Don't be lazy fellas. Search is your friend. Let's see what you dig up.

Actually very glad that you told me to search as it uncovered a chart that hinted my problem might be Adrenal. I went for a run this morning and came back with bruised, dark circles under my eyes. And my first bloods came back with an extremely elevated DHEA-S (and low T.) So I'm thinking that I should maybe bring up something adrenal with my Doctor.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me