Allergy to testosterone or hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online

groz

I am in my third week of injections and have been extremely stopped up in my sinuses. I know tree pollen is bad right now but I have never had this much trouble and I am on allergy meds. A few days ago one of my ears got totally stopped up and now is making noises with very little hearing out of it. Has anyone experienced this with testosterone cypionate or hcg? I thought it was worth asking. I'm not sure if it is a coincidence or not. Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

1Draw

groz:

Which oil is your Cypionate mixed with? I had allergies that developed with my T Cypionate with grapeseed oil. Had sinus infections, flu like symptoms, body aches, etc. I also thought it was the allergy season. Switched to T Cypionate with seasame oil and problem solved so far! Have been injecting 120mg weekly for 2 months now and, no adverse side effects to speak of. Some people are allergic to the grapeseed oil and I'm one of them.

Hammer

It may be possible that the testosterone is down regulating your DHEA which can boost your auto-immune system. I take testosterone cypianate as well and suffer with seasonal allergies. My latest round of blood work indicated my testosterone was at the 85% of range max but my DHEA was at the bottom 15% of the range. I have been taking 25mg of DHEA in the morning as well as the evening for the last 6 weeks. My allergy symptoms have simply vanished as well as a marked improvement in my sleep! I normally use Flonase as well as Zyrtec and use a neti bottle daily to combat my allergies in the spring and fall. Thus far, not even a sniffle! I can't speak to your potential reactions to hcg or test but you might want to check on your DHEA level as well. Good luck!

groz

Thanks for the info, guys! My test does contain grapeseed oil and I have thought about that. I may try to switch but right now I have a lot of it that would go to waste if I didn't use it.

My DHEA was fine before starting TRT but I haven't checked since then. I have 3 more weeks before next labs but will keep this in mind.

1Draw

Your doctor will take what you have left back since it is a controlled substance and once they receive, they can then send you the cypionate with sesame oil. Just tell them that due to the side effects, you want to discontinue the grape seed oil and switch to sesame oil. I had to do that as well and the day they received the grape seed oil, they ordered the cypionate with sesame oil and I had it before my next shot was due. Good luck!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me