Completed first steps for Defy Medical

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pranayama

IMG_3089.jpgIMG_3090.jpgIMG_3091.jpgIMG_3094.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pranayama

Was advised today by Nurse Jill, at Defy medical, to stop anastrozole and try otc DIM 300 mg daily. Just ordered some from Amazon. Hopefully this will be enough to keep the estrogen controlled. I will do labs again in Feb. 2017.

Pranayama

Corrected protocol: Received email from RN Damaris of Defy, who I spoke to mainly the last few days: Protocol is 200 mg DIM, MWF. Not daily as stated earlier and dosage is lower. Should arrive Thur. via Amazon prime.

Pranayama

Hopefully I can stay on DIM only, as opposed to a low dose anastrozole regimen. I'll know in Feb 2017 labs if this will work. DIM Is very affordable and no rx. Double bonus. It could be a myriad of reasons why there has been some conflicting information about it. Getting the email and seeing the protocol adjusted is just fine with me.

Pranayama

New labs update: Had labs done recently. Estradiol is back up. Looks like DIM is not enough and I will need a lower dose of an AI. Hematocrit slightly up. Hemoglobin ok for now. I was hydrated. I have a doubt about labcorp Hematocrit accuracy. Will be donating a pint this week since I'm heading up anyway. My bloodbank always has my hematocrit lower than labcorp when I check it soon after. Iron is slightly low which does not surprise me. SHBG is much higher than last labs. I have no idea why...

IMG_3308.jpgIMG_3304.jpgIMG_3303.jpgIMG_3301.jpg

Pranayama

Yes, I was surprised. I still have some .35 mg caps left of the arimidex so I took one to help lower it. I seem to respond very well to even a small dose so I will see what is recommended in the consult. My dose before was too much: .35 mg MWF.

I forgot to mention that I received an RX to have drawn 1 pint of blood every 12 weeks for therapeutic phlebotomy from Dr. Saya.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes, I was surprised. I still have some .35 mg caps left of the arimidex so I took one to help lower it. I seem to respond very well to even a small dose so I will see what is recommended in the consult. My dose before was too much: .35 mg MWF.

I forgot to mention that I received an RX to have drawn 1 pint of blood every 12 weeks for therapeutic phlebotomy from Dr. Saya.

You are surprised at your estradiol level, so I guess that would mean you have no symptoms of high E2.

Pranayama

Yes. I really could not tell a difference. The only thing I have noticed is I seem to have some extra bloat or water retention. But, I also just got back from a 7 day cruise where I ate much more than normal and I gained 6 lbs.

Pranayama

Update: I had my consult with nurse Jill. I am now taking 0.05 mg of anastrozole/dim caps MWF on the same days as my test cyp injections. In 6 weeks I will retest estradiol levels again.

Pranayama

Got my sensitive estradiol labs back the other day: 30. Yesterday I had my follow up with Nurse Jill and it looks like I have found a sweet spot with the anastrozole and estradiol finally. I will continue with the low dose: 0.05 mg of anastrozole MWF on injection days.

CoastWatcher

Got my sensitive estradiol labs back the other day: 30. Yesterday I had my follow up with Nurse Jill and it looks like I have found a sweet spot with the anastrozole and estradiol finally. I will continue with the low dose: 0.05 mg of anastrozole MWF on injection days.
Congratulations. You're feeling good?

paralyzer

Update: I just got off the phone with Defy staff. Meds have been ordered ! I chose overnight of course, as I am eager to start asap. He said the Compounding Pharmacy will take a day or so to produce the products and that it should be here Monday.

Cost of medications: Test Cyp: 10ml vial 129.00$ -- will last 13 weeks.

HCG: 11,000 70$ -- will last 80 days.

Your welcome Vince. Costs, in my opinion, are very reasonable considering I am not using insurance.

Anastrozole was included as well, right?

Pranayama

Update on this year’s physical for Defy: Much less complicated then last year’s. I used the Defy form and edited out the header, and went to a urgent care clinic and asked for a Sports physical. Was in and out in 20 minutes and cost was 70$. I have been feeling great on my continued protocol that was dialed in last year. 6 month labs will be due soon. I donate a pint of blood about every 3 months and it keeps me in a good range for RBC. This is my 2 year anniversary with Defy.

sfpowerlift

Update on this year’s physical for Defy: Much less complicated then last year’s. I used the Defy form and edited out the header, and went to a urgent care clinic and asked for a Sports physical. Was in and out in 20 minutes and cost was 70$. I have been feeling great on my continued protocol that was dialed in last year. 6 month labs will be due soon. I donate a pint of blood about every 3 months and it keeps me in a good range for RBC. This is my 2 year anniversary with Defy.

Congrats on good health!

Glad to hear you're doing well! Another tip is that you do not have to have the physical on our form, you may simply request the records from the provider you visit, as long as it contains all the information requested on our form.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me