Completed first steps for Defy Medical

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pranayama

Hello everyone. I wanted to say thanks to Nelson and all of the experts and persons here sharing their experiences and expertise. I just finished my physical and labs for Defy so I will wait until the next phase begins after those things are processed and reviews.

My my first TRT experience was with Low T center here in Houston, TX. But I prefer to medicate at home so when I found out about Defy I was very excited and I'm impressed with everything I have heard and read so far. Another thing that attracts me to Defy is the cutting edge Dr's and attitude along with a reasonable price. I was never offered HCG at the low t center but maybe they do now, I don't know? I was last there before my insurance changed.

So, as I go forth with this journey, I"ll keep you all posted on my progress and experience with Defy.

I did did have a question: Someone mentioned Dr. Saya being booked for a few weeks out....does this mean that I cannot begin until I have the consult?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DxHypo

I did did have a question: Someone mentioned Dr. Saya being booked for a few weeks out....does this mean that I cannot begin until I have the consult?

it means you have to wait a couple more weeks if you want Dr Saya for the consult over Dr Crisler. I started with Defy in early April and they gave me the choice- wait longer for Dr Saya or have the consult with Dr Crisler sooner, so I chose Dr Crisler.

Pranayama

Had planned to consult for Dr. Saya after watching his videos and feedback from others so I'll just wait for hm. I know Dr. Crisler is great as well and I have watched his videos also and read his posts on the forums. Thanks.

bako

I started with Dr. Crisler. We talked for quite a long time,he was extremely thorough and patient with my questions. In case you are wondering how fast the meds show up. I had my consult on a Monday morning. The meds arrived Wednesday afternoon. I live in california, so that's very fast. I did ask for overnight shipping, because I was very excited to get going. Good luck:)

A common question lately and there is really no wrong choice. My goal as Medical Director is for your experience to be the same either way you go...in other words, for you to have a GREAT experience regardless of the choice of initial doctor. We are on the same team and ultimately will do our very best to get you to the same place...success. If you have a preference one way or the other, that is fine as well.

Welcome aboard Pranayama!

Pranayama

Thank you ! Yes indeed, that is a very fast turnaround. That was the feeling I had about Defy -- they do care and want what is best for you. I am not here to bash Low T center, but it is not as comprehensive and personalized imo based on my experience, and from what I have learned so far from research and client reports from Defy. The Low T center serves a need in the area and I do hope they will keep progressing in their treatments of hypogonadism. Ideally, in the future, we will get more clinics locally who offer the kind of care like Defy.

Thank you Dr Saya ! I look forward to being your client in the future.

Pranayama

Defy received my labs and unfortunately I need to get my hematocrit level lowered before I can continue the process at Defy for TRT. I am glad I found this out. I will be doing a double red cell donation asap and then 7 days after the donation I do labs again to see if my hematocrit has come down enough. So, after that's taken care of, I can continue and schedule a consult with the Dr. and follow his orders for TRT. Watch that hematocrit guys.....

CoastWatcher

Defy received my labs and unfortunately I need to get my hematocrit level lowered before I can continue the process at Defy for TRT. I am glad I found this out. I will be doing a double red cell donation asap and then 7 days after the donation I do labs again to see if my hematocrit has come down enough. So, after that's taken care of, I can continue and schedule a consult with the Dr. and follow his orders for TRT. Watch that hematocrit guys.....

Has this been a problem in the past?

Pranayama

Yes. It happened before when I was on TRT. But I have not donated in some time since I have been off TRT. So, I will be donating every month from now on when I get back on TRT. I am one of those types who gets high hematocrit levels from TRT level doses. I just have to be regular in my donations and I'll be fine.

If for any reason they will not take your blood, we will set you up for a therapeutic phlebotomy.

I know you have donated before, but sometimes with such a high HCT (or high HgB when they do the finger prick) they disqualify you for concern for hemochromatosis. Just let us know.

Talk soon!

Pranayama

I'm going Saturday Dr. Saya. The blood bank is open all day. I would like to go tomorrow but I have commitments at work that I cannot escape. I do take fish oil twice daily and aspirin everyday as is recommended by you and others. I will definitely keep hydrated....

Pranayama

Had some good news today. My consult with Dr. Saya will be June 2. Tomorrow I will do the double red cell donation and a week later do another CBC.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me