NAC attack: n-acetyl-cysteine Is it safe? hypoxia, PAH, pulnonary danger

Buy Lab Tests Online

Re-Ride

Blood pressure has always been normal. <125. Two weeks ago my MD noted it was 170. Yesterday it was 163. I starting supplementing with NAC at 500mg/day (Jarrow) usually in combination with ALC and ALA. I had increased the dose up to 1500 mg/day spread out .

From Mercola:
[Researchers at the University of Virginia Health System have discovered troubling side effects of N-acetylcysteine (NAC), a common antioxidant used in nutritional and bodybuilding supplements.

NAC can form a red blood cell-derived molecule called nitrosothiol that fools your body into thinking there’s an oxygen shortage, which can lead to pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
PAH is a serious condition, where the arteries in the lungs narrow, increasing the blood pressure in your lungs, causing the right side of your heart to swell.] http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...plement-could-cause-you-loads-of-trouble.aspx

Subsequent to taking NAC I had a clinically observable event. This is an example of an association. There is no proof that NAC was the cause. Alternate explanations: tumpophobia, Hillary, youtube for insomnia.

-----------

Incidentally, here are a few swell tube searches for insomniacs: (turn off screen):
ancient history lecture monotone
ancient history of the Indus valley
Hoagland moon
Its Rainmaking Time with Kim Greenhouse
metabolic pathways lecture
from the Democratic Peoples Republic Korea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuUMe-43A3E

indisputable proof______ doesn't matter, take your pick: flat earth, nibiru, Enoch,
Lizard alien origins of the British Monarchy (or monty python if your ribs ache )

Examples of what not to watch at bedtime:
what your dollar buys then and now
Peter Sciff
Nicole Foss
Q.E. to infinity
Anonymous
speeches, parodies: GWB and the 3rd Reich
Northern Command
NDAA

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I hate studies that do not provide total dosage exposure per day. They gave mice water with 10 mg/ml NAC but don't say how many mls per day. Overdose? Are we mice? I hate Mercola. I still remember how he told a lot of people that HIV did not cause AIDS. Irresponsible son of the bitch. There, I said it.

Ok, I feel better that it is off my chest LOL

HarryCat

I hate studies that do not provide total dosage exposure per day. They gave mice water with 10 mg/ml NAC but don't say how many mls per day. Overdose? Are we mice? I hate Mercola. I still remember how he told a lot of people that HIV did not cause AIDS. Irresponsible son of the bitch. There, I said it.

I feel the same way about him. He also thinks we don't need TRT: http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2014/02/21/testosterone-prescription.aspx

Re-Ride

Thanks Nelson, O.K. he's banned. Just a reminder folks the original deception was green monkeys. No American need ever fear the cold because there's always a fresh cover-up stewing around the corner. No wonder we still make the best hip waders on the planet.

Any explanation for my sudden 50 point increase in blood pressure? I stopped the NAC yesterday. I killed my tv and my smart utility meter. The upcoming puppet-in-chief popularity contest is off-limits in my life. A portrait of Queen Liz hangs in the hallway next to the Love46 abolish child trafficking poster. I'm always prepared for chemtrails with an umbrella. Other suggestions?

1Draw

Re-Ride just now saw your post about NAC and blood pressure. Did stopping NAC improve your BP levels? I'm also taking NAC and my BP has jumped. Many Thanks!

Will Brink

He lost all and any credibility a long time ago.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me