Defy meds

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
THIS IS NOT A BILL

Thank you for your recent order. Defy Medical staff will review this order for accuracy and make any necessary corrections based on your patient chart. Once your order is approved, the payment information you have on file will be charged and you will receive another email confirming the order has been processed. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. If you have questions about your order, you can email us at [email protected] or call us at (813) 445-7342. Our hours are Monday - Friday | 9 AM - 5:30 PM EST Saturday | 9 AM - 2:00 PM EST .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
^^^^^^
This

Hi Steve, Did you check your Defy bill? Did they charge you 3 dollars each for your syringes, like they did me?

I really hope this was just a mistake in billing.
Everything I have done with Defy for the past 7 months has been on the up and up and all prices for goods and services have been very competitive.

Hi Vince I emailed the [email protected] questioning the 35 pieces for 100 bucks. I don't expect a reply until Monday or Tuesday after all this is a holiday weekend.

stevep

Hi Steve, Did you check your Defy bill? Did they charge you 3 dollars each for your syringes, like they did me?

I really hope this was just a mistake in billing.
Everything I have done with Defy for the past 7 months has been on the up and up and all prices for goods and services have been very competitive.

Hi Vince I emailed the [email protected] questioning the 35 pieces for 100 bucks. I don't expect a reply until Monday or Tuesday after all this is a holiday weekend.

When I initially spoke with Defy making my first order a year ago they offered the syringes and I realized then I could buy them cheaper online. I don't recall the price, but buying from Allegro Medical, or Vitality Medical (or any other supply) in bulk is the way to go.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I initially spoke with Defy making my first order a year ago they offered the syringes and I realized then I could buy them cheaper online. I don't recall the price, but buying from Allegro Medical, or Vitality Medical (or any other supply) in bulk is the way to go.
Even though Defy prices are good, I also find more inexpensive way to buy syringes. Anything to save a few bucks.

Even though Defy prices are good, I also find more inexpensive way to buy syringes. Anything to save a few bucks.

If you are buying syringes for 11-16 cents a piece and selling them to your patients for $3.00 each that is not a good price that is a classic example of price gouging.
In the long run this will hurt their business because now instead of trusting them with my entire protocol / supply order I will outsource everything except the T cyp. 40% above wholesale is a typical markup with a 10% handling fee I would easly pay that for the convience of a one stop shop.

Vince

Super Moderator
If you are buying syringes for 11-16 cents a piece and selling them to your patients for $3.00 each that is not a good price that is a classic example of price gouging.
In the long run this will hurt their business because now instead of trusting them with my entire protocol / supply order I will outsource everything except the T cyp. 40% above wholesale is a typical markup with a 10% handling fee I would easly pay that for the convience of a one stop shop.
I would have to believe that the price of 100 dollars for 35 27g 1/2" syringes is wrong. Let us know what the true price is.

stevep

When I look at the Defy portal for ordering meds/supplies I see that these syringes are $3 for a pack of 10.

Was your order for 35 packs of 10?

Untitled.jpg

Hi Steve, I have no idea. My order form is posted on page 1. I ordered whatever the lady I spoke to post consult suggested.

Since they sold me 10ml of T cyp. How long will that last @0.5 x 3 days a week?
I assume they sold me enough syringes for that much T Cyp. Is 350 syringes what most Defy customers buy for a typical order?

I've been with Defy for ~7 months (T cream HCG).
I'm a new patient, never did T injections before I rely/pay them to give me the proper guidance.

Last edited:

stevep

I assume they sold me enough syringes for that much T Cyp. Is 350 syringes what most Defy customers buy for a typical order?.

I just don't know otherwise how they could get to $100 for syringes.

Customers could order that many at once but I don't know if that is normal. I ordered 300 from Allegro Medical last week. I think they were .12 cents each.

I really don't like their new ordering portal. For instance you see a couple of different screen shots here on the syringes. But when they list Anastrozole, they list it per capsule and just a range of doses that yours should fit in to, for instance "[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Anastrozole 0.05-0.35mg capsule"[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]...leaves a guy wondering if they're going to get it right, my .25mg dose, which they did, but still there's a little part there that leaves you wondering and hoping that they get YOUR dose correct. [/FONT]

rhino5169

Hi Steve, I have no idea. My order form is posted on page 1. I ordered whatever the lady I spoke to post consult suggested.

I assume they sold me enough syringes for that much T Cyp. Is 350 syringes what most Defy customers buy for a typical order?

I've been with Defy for ~7 months (T cream HCG).
I'm a new patient, never did T injections before I rely/pay them to give me the proper guidance.

you're on .5ml 3 times per week?
Is that 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml?
If it's the latter that would be 300mg per week. Are they allowed by law to prescribe that much?

you're on .5ml 3 times per week?
Is that 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml?
If it's the latter that would be 300mg per week. Are they allowed by law to prescribe that much?
Hi rhino, I haven't received my order yet for the new protocol.
I believe she said 150 per week MWF but I am not sure. I had a bad cell phone connection so I missed half of what was said.
I plan to call back if there are no specific instructions on my prescription.

I really don't like their new ordering portal. For instance you see a couple of different screen shots here on the syringes. But when they list Anastrozole, they list it per capsule and just a range of doses that yours should fit in to, for instance "Anastrozole 0.05-0.35mg capsule"

...leaves a guy wondering if they're going to get it right, my .25mg dose, which they did, but still there's a little part there that leaves you wondering and hoping that they get YOUR dose correct.

I can understand that, but I imagine like any medical provider's office, they have a charting system with all of your health information in it, including your Anastrozole dose that they cross reference these orders against prior to sending them.

stevep

I can understand that, but I imagine like any medical provider's office, they have a charting system with all of your health information in it, including your Anastrozole dose that they cross reference these orders against prior to sending them.

I did a refill last week and was the first time I used the portal. I sent them a question about the Anastrolzole specifically. Their process is as you stated. My dose is .125mg and they cross reference my chart to ensure I get the right dose before submitting to the pharmacy.

I scheduled standard ground shipping. I made the order after hours on the 20th, received the shipping email on the 25th and received the meds this afternoon.

There was a slight delay between ordering and shipping email. My order was for Hollandale and apparently they can't ship to Tennessee any longer. Defy called and asked if I minded switching to Empower which was fine with me.

Given that I'm running about 50/50 crap shoot on which member of the front office is going to muck things up for me and me have to kick it up to management to have them straightened out, I'm understandably leary about their accuracy rate and ability to do their jobs without causing me problems that require intervention.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me