Defy meds

Buy Lab Tests Online

kspat

this may be a stupid question but do those of you that use Defy medical get all of your trt meds and supplies mailed directly to your home? or do they just send you a prescription, then you have to a pharmacy?
thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
this may be a stupid question but do those of you that use Defy medical get all of your trt meds and supplies mailed directly to your home? or do they just send you a prescription, then you have to a pharmacy?
thanks!

All of my meds go directly to my place, the scripts are on the vials. I don't get my syringes and alcohol wipes from Defy Medical, but they do offer them.

Helboi

I get everything through Defy. They work directly with compounding pharmacies, so I just place my order with them and it's all shipped to me. Other than paying shipping costs, it's a great setup.

DxHypo

I got my test cyp and ancillary meds (HCG, DHEA, and Tadalafil) from APS Pharmacy through Defy. Just a note on shipping costs- if you are scripted HCG, DHEA and/or Tadalafil troches they all have to be cold-packed and have to be shipped next day delivery which is $25 extra.

Helboi

Just a note on shipping costs- if you are scripted HCG, DHEA and/or Tadalafil troches they all have to be cold-packed and have to be shipped next day delivery which is $25 extra.

Neither HCG (unmixed) or DHEA (oral or cream form) need to be cold packed. It's the troche's of Tadalafil that need to be cold packed, and that does cost extra for overnighting.

DxHypo

Neither HCG (unmixed) or DHEA (oral or cream form) need to be cold packed. It's the troche's of Tadalafil that need to be cold packed, and that does cost extra for overnighting.

My bad on the hcg- you are correct. Its the troches of DHEA and tadalafil that have to be cold packed and shipped next day delivery

Re-Ride

do guys get unmixed hcg in powder form and then mix it yourself?
Find another source if someone wants to supply you with liquid hCG. A personal commitment to learning the basics such as how medicine is supplied and used is a prerequisite to HRT.

How individuals source supplies depends on their unique situation. Will they be using insurance? Do they live in a "temperance" zone? For example, even though I'm only 75 mi from SF, syringes are a black market item here. CVS supplies my injection medicines but refuses to supply the syringes. It's not uncommon to see seniors scouring the beaches and parks in Santa Cruz county for syringes to inject their insulin since none of the chains here will sell them over the counter. This in spite of the passage of AB 1743, the Non Prescription Syringe Sale law which supposedly made needles and syringes available on demand statewide beginning January 1 2015.

Getting everything mail order is great assuming you have the budget to waste on shipping fees. The HRT experience largely depends on one's affluence.

Find another source if someone wants to supply you with liquid hCG. A personal commitment to learning the basics such as how medicine is supplied and used is a prerequisite to HRT.

How individuals source supplies depends on their unique situation. Will they be using insurance? Do they live in a "temperance" zone? For example, even though I'm only 75 mi from SF, syringes are a black market item here. CVS supplies my injection medicines but refuses to supply the syringes. It's not uncommon to see seniors scouring the beaches and parks in Santa Cruz county for syringes to inject their insulin since none of the chains here will sell them over the counter. This in spite of the passage of AB 1743, the Non Prescription Syringe Sale law which supposedly made needles and syringes available on demand statewide beginning January 1 2015.

Getting everything mail order is great assuming you have the budget to waste on shipping fees. The HRT experience largely depends on one's affluence.

True but he didn't say that.

ERO

Also, keep in mind that if you have labs that are up to 3 months old, Defy is happy to use those instead of charging you for new ones. I *think* the initial Doctor consult is $250. (You can email them and they can give you an up to date cost breakdown) and then for meds, testosterone cypionate 10ml is $129.00 and hcg 11000iu is $70.00. No monthly fees, and follow-ups are $120 with a Doctor or $50 with a Nurse.

The Easy Touch Store offers free shipping for all orders. I order all my insulin pins from them, and their prices are very cheap ($12.50 per 100 count box of pins). It really doesn't get much easier than that. You don't have to be rich to afford their supplies.

For any other med supplies (luer lock syringes and needles, etc), I really like East Coast Medical Supply. They have specials all the time, and offer as much as 20% discounts, and free shipping, if you order above a certain amount ($200, I think).

I personally like to buy in bulk. I never pay shipping, and I get better prices. Way better than you'd get from any drug store.

Bama Boy

Also, keep in mind that if you have labs that are up to 3 months old, Defy is happy to use those instead of charging you for new ones. I *think* the initial Doctor consult is $250. (You can email them and they can give you an up to date cost breakdown) and then for meds, testosterone cypionate 10ml is $129.00 and hcg 11000iu is $70.00. No monthly fees, and follow-ups are $120 with a Doctor or $50 with a Nurse.
Does the $250 include labs?

I get everything through Defy. They work directly with compounding pharmacies, so I just place my order with them and it's all shipped to me. Other than paying shipping costs, it's a great setup.

I thought I'd use the search instead of opening a new topic. Hopefully bring up old post is not frowned upon here every forum is different.

So my protocol was just change from creams to T cyp and I ordered everything from my clinic. When I reviewed my bill for meds and all supplies I noticed I was charges over 100 dollars for 35 each 27g 1/2" syringers.
I have sent in a PM to see if this was a typo/over charge on their account. Every search I have done shows these syringes sells for $12-18 dollars per 100.

What the hell! did I just make the number one rookie mistake?

Vince

Super Moderator
I just got off the phone with them to order my meds. Call then right now, I only had to wait a few seconds to talk to an employee.
Open until 3pm CST today.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching