Defy meds

Buy Lab Tests Online
OK this just keeps getting better and better. No replys to my email sent to orders@Defymed.
I received my package today and received 3 packs of 10 syringes (((FOR $105 dollars )))

I have now cc'd Adam and orders again with pictures.
Adam has been the only person I have ever been able to get any answers from when PMing Defy Med.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

OK this just keeps getting better and better. No replys to my email sent to orders@Defymed.
I received my package today and received 3 packs of 10 syringes (((FOR $105 dollars )))

I have now cc'd Adam and orders again with pictures.
Adam has been the only person I have ever been able to get any answers from when PMing Defy Med.

That is...disappointing.

That's really disappointing but it is what you ordered, I think that they're better than that in resolving issues like this by my experience but sometimes the money is made around the periphery and not up front.

I'm going to send you a PM @FeelingLost

That's really disappointing but it is what you ordered, I think that they're better than that in resolving issues like this by my experience but sometimes the money is made around the periphery and not up front.

I'm going to send you a PM @FeelingLost

No it is not. Did you not read steve's post. 3 buck for a pack of 10.
This is a fat finger in their new ordering system and they are so swamped figuring out how to use it they have no time to answer their emails.
They will fix this or I will be calling my CC with a claim.

IMO they need to fire their office manager and promote Adam.
This is not the first time I have had issues with their ordering system / emails and got no response for weeks.

so really it wasn't you that was making the order for 35ea @ $3, that's Defy's fault? Maybe you want to delete your screenshot from post 29 before you try and blame other people for your mistakes.

so really it wasn't you that was making the order for 35ea @ $3, that's Defy's fault? Maybe you want to delete your screenshot from post 29 before you try and blame other people for your mistakes.

Yes it is Defy's fault.
What you are looking at in post 29 is the order filled out by Defy after my phone consult.
I didn't place that order the Defy post consult person did. Only when I reviewed the order
via email from them did I catch the issue. I have been emailing ever since.

If I would have received a responce in 48 hours I would never posted this story/complaint in the EM forum review folder.

UPDATE: I did receive a email today from Adam. I cc'd him when orders@defy was not answering.
They will be refunding my CC for the mistake.

Saul

Glad it is working out. When you say mistake, is the price wrong in their system or was the mistake them not telling you the price before you ordered and not responding to your concerns timely. I am just curious if their price on syringes is really $3 each.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes it is Defy's fault.
What you are looking at in post 29 is the order filled out by Defy after my phone consult.
I didn't place that order the Defy post consult person did. Only when I reviewed the order
via email from them did I catch the issue. I have been emailing ever since.

If I would have received a responce in 48 hours I would never posted this story/complaint in the EM forum review folder.

UPDATE: I did receive a email today from Adam. I cc'd him when orders@defy was not answering.
They will be refunding my CC for the mistake.

I'm happy they corrected their mistake, I'm sure your diligence helped.

Glad it is working out. When you say mistake, is the price wrong in their system or was the mistake them not telling you the price before you ordered and not responding to your concerns timely. I am just curious if their price on syringes is really $3 each.

I believe there is a problem in their new ordering system. When it was populated with quanties and prices. The issue is 3 each is incorrect and 3 dollars for a 10 pack is correct.
The first time I saw any prices was when I reviewed a PM for my consult order. No prices were discussed while on the phone.

Vince

Super Moderator
All my consultations, labs, testosterone and HCG all have been good fair prices. It appeared syringes is another subject. I've never bought any syringes through defy Medical, especially now that I'm injecting daily.

All my consultations, labs, testosterone and HCG all have been good fair prices. It appeared syringes is another subject. I've never bought any syringes through defy Medical, especially now that I'm injecting daily.

Hi Vince. Defy refunded my money and gave me a $25 credit for my trouble. They also fixed the website. 3 bucks for a 10 pack is reasonable.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me