oxandrolone slides.jpg

Attachments

• Oxadrolone Anavar Clinical Uses.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 828
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

Oxandrolone
uses:
This medication is used to help people regain weight they have lost due to certain medical conditions (such as surgery, chronic infection, trauma, long term use of corticosteroid medication such as hydrocortisone/prednisone). It is also used to relieve bone pain due to bone loss (osteoporosis). Oxandrolone belongs to a class of drugs known as anabolic steroids. These drugs are similar to male hormones made by the body.Abuse of this medication (such as to improve athletic performance or physical appearance) is very dangerous and may cause serious, sometimes fatal problems.
OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your health care professional. Use this drug for a condition that is listed in this section only if it has been so prescribed by your health care professional.
This medication may also be used to increase height in girls and young women with a certain genetic disorder (Turner's syndrome).
http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-8822/oxandrolone-oral/details

GA8314

It seems that the FDA indications for oxandrolone are a little more broad than nandrolone.

Nelson, do you feel that a 1 month trial of oxandrolone, maybe 40-80 mg total daily dose, with 1 refill would raise major flags if I were to write for this medication????? I know a few docs are writing for it, but have you heard of the FDA or medical boards coming down on docs for doing so in non-ICU or burn or non-HIV wasting patients??

The indication would be for difficulty in maintaining weight in a patient with a very active lifestyle/work requirements.....

Historically, I've been "afraid" of writing for this medication..

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You do not need more than 20 mg per day plus a background of 100-200 mg per week of testosterone. It is good to do a high protein, low glycemic index diet with a good cardio+weights 3-4 times per week program.

If your doctor can add information about your illness related unintentional weight loss, that would be advisable. I would also use EmpowerPharmacy.com instead of trying to get the super expensive pharma product.

This is the indication. It is the only anabolic steroid with the proper indication thanks to the folks from BTG back in the 90's (I was a consultant for them)

"Oxandrin (oxandrolone) is indicated as adjunctive therapy to promote weight gain after weight loss following extensive surgery, chronic infections, or severe trauma, and in some patients who without definite pathophysiologic reasons fail to gain or to maintain normal weight, to offset the protein catabolism associated with prolonged administration of corticosteroids, and for the relief of the bone pain frequently accompanying osteoporosis"

Warning: Keep an eye on HDL while on therapy.

GA8314

You do not need more than 20 mg per day plus a background of 100-200 mg per week of testosterone. It is good to do a high protein, low glycemic index diet with a good cardio+weights 3-4 times per week program.

If your doctor can add information about your illness related unintentional weight loss, that would be advisable. I would also use EmpowerRxPharmacy.com instead of trying to get the super expensive pharma product.

This is the indication. It is the only anabolic steroid with the proper indication thanks to the folks from BTG back in the 90's (I was a consultant for them)

"Oxandrin (oxandrolone) is indicated as adjunctive therapy to promote weight gain after weight loss following extensive surgery, chronic infections, or severe trauma, and in some patients who without definite pathophysiologic reasons fail to gain or to maintain normal weight, to offset the protein catabolism associated with prolonged administration of corticosteroids, and for the relief of the bone pain frequently accompanying osteoporosis"

Thanks Nelson. You are awesome buddy!

dinhoguerra

If your doctor can add information about your illness related unintentional weight loss, that would be advisable. I would also use EmpowerRxPharmacy.com instead of trying to get the super expensive pharma product.

I have read that 20mg / day of oxandrolone is sufficient, but is that dose taken at one time or fractioned during the day?

madman

Super Moderator
Nelson, would up to a year be possible?

Although considered one of the milder C-17α-alkylated orals it is still not sensible to use long-term without taking a break.

8-12 weeks would be enough time to achieve the desired benefits (depending on the dose used).

sammmy

The longer you use Oxandrolone, even a low dose of 15mg/day, the more it will affect negatively your liver enzymes. That was my experience with it - I am not on TRT or other anabolics.

That is why it is not recommended to use it longer than what madman said and it is a TEMPORARY solution only for people that are sick and need a temporary boost. Any "gains" will go away once you stop it.

Last edited:

Gman86

The longer you use Oxandrolone, even a low dose of 15mg/day, the more it will affect negatively your liver enzymes. That was my experience with it - I am not on TRT or other anabolics.

That is why it is not recommended to use it longer than what madman said and it is a TEMPORARY solution only for people that are sick and need a temporary boost. Any "gains" will go away once you stop it.

Do u happen to have ur labs from before and after using 15mg/ day, in regards to liver enzymes? Curious how much of a negative effect 15mg had.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me