Why am I getting acne after a Year on self-administered TRT and what the remedy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

thevigilante

Hi

I have been on Sub-Q TRT for over a year now. I pin Test Cyp EoD, along with 0.5mg Arimidex and 250ius HcG (when I can get em).

I have noticed in the last month or so that acne has been emerging on my upper body, not my arms or face just back and chest.

Can someone tell me why this is happening and what I can do to remedy it?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

thevigilante

Im in UK so lab work is hard to get. Before I started my T levels early 2014 were 350, now they are around 750.

Why is it happening, too much aromatase?

Vince

Super Moderator
This is what Nelson wrote about acne a while back.
Besides what the guys have said above, zinc supplementation (30-50 mg per day plus 3 mg of copper), washing your body with Nizoral shampoo, reducing your high fat and sugar intake, and this soap work great: Calming Zinc ® Bar Soap There is also good information about acne caused by TRT here: TRT Side Effect Management: AcneAcne on back

Read more at: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?2722-acne-increase-on-T

CoastWatcher

It happens - hormones are in flux. Be wary of clobbering your estradiol in the absence of symptoms and labwork. Estradiol is a necessary hormone for men and women. Too little...you don't want to find yourself there.

thevigilante

That thread suggested that the acne is E2 related which would make sense as I run out of arimidex for a couple of months. Ive only just started it again in the last couple of weeks so if that clears it up ill know what it was.

Thanks for your input.

shan1784

Dr. Crisler told me during my initial consult to take B5 and L-Carnitine a few times a day... Can't remember the dose he said but from looking it up online 750mg B5 and 250mg L-carnitine 3xday seems to do the trick... He said it works wonders...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me