New Member 25 Years Old With Low T

Buy Lab Tests Online

jackass69

Hello everyone. My name is Michael and I am from central NY. I am 25 years old and in good health except for low T. My number from last month was 350. I am about to start injections once every two weeks. It is only 100 mg and from what I posted on the facebook page everyone is telling me that is low and wont do much. Hopefully it will increase my energy. No doctor has ever told me why I have such low T for my age so I am looking for answers on here.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You are on a protocol doomed to fail. The half-life of testosterone is such that you are going to feel worse by adopting this protocol than you did prior to beginning it. You deserve better treatment.

jackass69

Thanks for the info guys. Im going to ask my doctor if I can have a higher dosage. I guess these doctors just start you low because they arent experts in TRT.

CoastWatcher

Thanks for the info guys. Im going to ask my doctor if I can have a higher dosage. I guess these doctors just start you low because they arent experts in TRT.

It's not just the basic amount injected - it is the frequency of injections as well. A good starting dose is 50mg every 3.5 days. Simply adding more testosterone every two weeks won't fix the problem.

Last edited:
JA69 - You need to read lots of posts/threads on here for about 10 days to fully understand what is going on.
Most topics are covered in detail over the course of 10days - so start reading every post and start learning. Do this before you start any regimen.
In the end you will discover why most individuals have switched from injections every 2 weeks, to every 1 week, and eventually to every 3.5 days.
Example 50mg Sat morning & Tuesday evening.
Also - the responses above jump to the conclusion you need a new doctor.
That is not necessarily true. If your doctor is willing to learn - you can help educate him.
Have you started injections yet?
Testosterone of 350 tells us a little, but what else is going on? What other blood work have you completed?
At age 25 you may want to try alternate routes (clomid). Do you have primary or secondary hypogonadism?
Watch this video to learn the difference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUitMlwMlkw
Its not your doctor's fault that he recommended starting with 100mg every 2 weeks. And the dosage is not the biggest issue. The timing is. Testosterone cypionate peaks at 48-72 hours & has an 8 day half-life. So on Day 3 your levels will be 1400 and they will be 300 by day 14 when you take your next injection. This is why so many of the comments above are telling you to run away from your doctor. But I'd encourage you to educate him/her instead. The current clinical guidelines are terrible and following those protocols have been proven to cause wide fluctuations in Testosterone levels. Injection schedules of every 3.5 days reduces these wide fluctuations. Also consider using HCG incombination with TRT to prevent testicular atrophy. Get full blood work & post it here - we will then give you feedback on issues/concerns. Vitamin D (both thyroid & testosterone can be impacted by low Vitamin D) Thyroid bloodwork: TSH, Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3 & anti-TPO. Get all 5 to getfull picture of thyroid issues. Testosterone bloodwork: Estradiol Sensitive orUltrasensitive (regular estradiol is for women and will not give completepicture). Also get Total Testosterone, Free Testosterone, FSH, LH, SHBG, DHEA-S& CBC which will include hematocrit levels.
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...e-and-During-Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-presents-two-case-studies&highlight=hcg+saya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uXoBb6mkys

Get your full labs done - then post the result here. Don't rush this - do it correctly. Once you post your numbers the members here will explain what they mean. But don't start injecting until you get full blood work.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me