Measure your Body Fat plus Muscle Quality with Sculpt Chisel

Buy Lab Tests Online
P

Palermitano

I just bought this very cool unit which claims gold standard acuracy. It measures total body fat, plus individual fat percentage on each muscle group, and muscle quality. $99. Although I'm not happy with my total body fat results, Im pleased that my quads are at 12%, perfect for injecting. :)

Thought you guys might be interested.
http://www.skulpt.me

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nothing better than a full body DEXA scan, but most men do not have access to it (cash price $150)

Bodybuilding?: Should You Get a Full Body DEXA Scan? This video about how a full body dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) scan works as the best way to measure body composition. However, few clinics provide it since they only use DEXA to measure bone density in the lower back and pelvis. It required special calibration for a full body scan. Talk to your doctor is he can find a local clinic that can do a full body DEXA scan. Your insurance may not pay for it. Out of pocket cost may be close to $200. You only need to do it every 2-3 years for bone density if you are over 50. If you are a bodybuilder that expects dramatic body changes in a few months, then every 6 months to a year would be OK. The amount of X ray radiation you are exposed to is equivalent to your exposure in a transatlantic flight.

Read more at: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...building-Should-You-Get-a-Full-Body-DEXA-Scan

I've been using the skulpt chisel for awhile now. While not as accurate as a DEXA scan, its accurate enough for tracking progress on a daily basis with a one time fee of $100.

Like calipers placement is important with the skulpt and it takes some experimenting to find the right area for consistent accurate results. The app is still buggy but has improved much since I first got it.

It's not perfect but it's a nice gadget to track progress, works better then the smart scales.

Nutpuncher

I've been using the skulpt chisel for awhile now. While not as accurate as a DEXA scan, its accurate enough for tracking progress on a daily basis with a one time fee of $100.

Like calipers placement is important with the skulpt and it takes some experimenting to find the right area for consistent accurate results. The app is still buggy but has improved much since I first got it.

It's not perfect but it's a nice gadget to track progress, works better then the smart scales.

Thank you. Exactly what I wanted to know.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me