Help with face flushing

Buy Lab Tests Online

haymaker

Does anyone know how to deal with the red face flushing that I get from Trt? I have been on injections for 3 years and it is a constant problem. I inject 100 mg a week split in 2 doses. Last bloodwork was total T at 828.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

haymaker

Hemoglobin was 13.7 and Hematocrit was 44. RBC was 5.96 I try to donate on a regular schedule to keep these levels in My FreeT is a little high. it is26.7

Jay

Those numbers look good haymaker, as are mine (H&H), however, I get a red patch under my neck and upper chest as soon as I started TRT. My best guess is that it is individual.

Eklutna

Rosacea is a possibility, especially if you have fair skin. Rosacea has a number of triggers that vary from person to person, and if you have rosacea then the TRT may or may not be the trigger. I keep mine under control by doing photofacials every 3 months.

R White

Hi
Dr Saya suggested a couple of answers. High hematocrit/red blood cells and/or a sleep apnea issue.

He said the sleep apnea issue is undereported and unrecognized by many patients.

I'm having mine checked soon.

When I tried to take Metformin ...lower bowel issues hit... flushing also accompanied it.

By the way Dr Saya and his group are as good as they come.

Hemoglobin was 13.7 and Hematocrit was 44. RBC was 5.96 I try to donate on a regular schedule to keep these levels in My FreeT is a little high. it is26.7

Post your full lab results, with only posting a few values, you severely limit the input that can be given.

For example, I think you have given yourself IDA from excessive donation, a few other CBC parameters or a ferritin test would provide an answer, but you've limited the info you gave...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me