Houston, TX Flooding

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

I hope Empower Pharmacy 5980 West Sam Houston Pkwy N #300, Houston, TX 77041 Came out ok. Not to be selfish but I hope my HCG was sent out before that happened.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
They are OK. They just moved to a 15,000 squared foot facility. They were closed for two days since employees could not get there. I am in Houston. It is Thursday and it is raining again. Luckily I live in an area that never floods.

PAUL-E

Thanks nelson, when did the flooding start?
I'm glad to hear to hear everything is OK and I hope the water recedes soon.

Sean Mosher

Live here in Houston too.
Started raining on Sunday night and pretty much didn't stop till sometime Monday.
I've lived here since I was in College and can't remember anything worse other than maybe Allison back in 2000.

Re-Ride

Leaving Norcal now. Halfway to Houston is somewhere between drought and needing an Ark. By the map that's Kranberry's Family Restaurant in Lordsburg, NM. Let's all meet there. It's reassuring to know the closest Endo is almost 600 miles away. Pork is what's for dinner. Romona has "local options" for your carnitas but no she doesn't think they are kosher either.

I just went to their new facility at lunch to pick up a refill and boy was I impressed! I'm not privileged to see the back area, but this place looks top notch! No doubt I would trust EmpowerPharmacy for all my prescription needs, for pick up or shipping!

Oh, and the rain has stopped......for now. Gotta get back to building my arc again....gotta run

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me