Any personal expieriences increasing free T?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooka15

Anyone here successfully increased their free T with a supplement? Boron, vitamin D, ect. I was reading a LEF article and they recommend free T between 20-25pg/ml. My current total T is 700 with free T about 15.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

You may just want to increase your Test dose a bit and go higher with your Total T, which in turn gives you more Free T - unless you are not on TRT at present?

Nutpuncher

proviron worked for me....got bloodwork to confirm that it worked. BUT it is not legally prescribed in USA, so you'd have to take that in consideration.

Last edited:

1Draw

Anyone here successfully increased their free T with a supplement? Boron, vitamin D, ect. I was reading a LEF article and they recommend free T between 20-25pg/ml. My current total T is 700 with free T about 15.

Zooka, to reach Life Extensions Free T range, your Total T needs to be between 1,000 and 1,250. (2% of Total) Your Free T at 15 with Total T of 700, calculates Free T at 2.15% of total which indicates that your SHBG is in range. Only thing you have to do is to up your dosage of T (assuming you are currently on therapy) and you should have no problem reaching the 20-25 level. Supplements will never get your Total and Free T where it needs to be that I'm aware of. I felt my best when my Free was at 22 and Total T at 1122 or, dead on 2% of Total. I am a high SHBG guy so, I need higher ranges.

Vitamin_C

Increasing my Testosterone dose and 800mg of Nettle extract per day lowered my SHBG from 30's to 20's and put my free T at the top range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me