TRT - Help Sort This Out, Please

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rockyo317

I'm 53 I had low testosterone levels before starting - 277-320. I have been on Trt since middle of June, 1 ml a wk. Levels have all over the place. Got my t up at 650 in Dec but went low again. I do Mon/Fri 1/2 and 1/2 > total 1 ml. I have friends on Hcg who swear by it with their Trt; I noticed my testies shrunk and sometime don't feel good the day I take it! I went to my Uroligist but he does Trt but has no idea about Hcg injections I need a doc that does all not a clinic its to expensive for me so don't know what to do any help will be appreciated thanks Rocky

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. We need a bit more from you, please. First of all, "ml" is a volume, not a dose. Can you tell us what your protocol calls for - how much are you injecting, in mg, with every injection and how often are you injecting. Second, can you provide lab results, the most recent you have. There's a community here that will be happy to respond, we just need some background.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Most likely 200 mg / ML.

Yes on the labs as well; with a dose like that I'd expect you to be in the, or close to, the thousand range.

You need HCG for more then just keeping your testes alive and there's more information here on just that subject.

If you contact Defy Medical then can take care of your HCG prescription and it might not be a bad idea to have Drs. Saya or Crisler review your most current labs and get a consult on what they see and recommend.

If your current Doctor prescribes Testosterone but doesn't understand the use of HCG is a huge red flag.

Did you have full pre-TRT blood work completed before starting TRT? If so do you have primary or secondary hypogonadism? What was LH & FSH at time of 273-320 testosterone levels?

If not - start over - Check Vitamin D levels. Do a full thyroid panel (TSH, Free T4, Free T3 & reverse T3). Full Pre-TRT panel as described here. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...e-and-During-Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy

Get all of that done and post results here and the educated members here will be happy to review it and give suggestions from there. Good luck!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me