TRT Success due to ExcelMale.com

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm glad I found this forum a few weeks back. Here's a bit about me and my background. I'm 39 years old and originally started on TRT in May of 2015. When I did my first labs back in April 2015, I had the following results:

04282015.jpg

After reviewing those results with my doctor, at the time, he put me on 200mg of Testosterone Cypionate every two weeks. Throughout that time, I would feel pretty good for a small amount of time and then feel like crap. It was a crappy roller coaster ride, to say the least. After almost a year on that treatment, I went to see my doctor this past February for additional lab work. I know what some of you all are thinking, "WTH, 9 months follow-up labs after starting treatment?!?!". Obviously, I was completely uniformed and unaware of this forum at that time. Anyhow, here are those results (lab work was done at trough on the day my next injection was due):

02152016.jpg

Immediately after seeing those results, my doctor sent me to donate blood at my nearest blood donation center. Seeing my results hadn't improved over the course of almost a year, I decided to look for another doctor. I had heard the name of a doctor in the Houston area who was well known in this field, so I started seeing him. I went for my initial consultation and took him my lab work from my previous doctor and let him know what treatment protocol I was on with that doctor. Right away, he started me on 200mg once per week and 1,500 IU HCG also once per week. This doctor said he wanted to see me back in 3 months (June 17th). The day of my initial consultation, I had labs done and the results are as follows (lab work was done at day 4 after my last injection of 200mg of TCyp):

03112016.jpg

Do I fully understand these results? Absolutely not, but I'm learning a lot from you guys and really appreciate that. Please feel free to give me your input on what you see on my recent labs, since I don't see my doctor until mid-June. Also, I made notes on chart so if you'd like to give your input on that, I would appreciate that as well.

Shortly after being on that protocol, I noticed I started getting a ton of back and chest acne, my nipples were starting to get a little sensitive, and my night wood had gone down considerably. During the first week of that protocol, I felt great. After that, is when I started feeling less wood, sensitive nipples and back and chest acne. I called my doctor's office and they put me on Anastrozole .5mg twice a week.

That's when I discovered this forum and the clouds parted!!! After getting some input from some of the guys on this forum, thanks guys, I switched my protocol to 100mg TCyp every 3.5 days and 500 IU HCG also every 3.5 days. Since that time, the fog has lifted, I have a lot more energy, and HOLY CRAP do I have night wood. I swear it's about 8-10 per night to the point it wakes me up almost every time. I'm talking I could hang my clothes from the cleaners rock hard, solid wood.

Switching to this protocol has made a WORLD of difference for me. I'm no longer taking the Anastrozole and I feel fantastic! My head is clear now, depression has subsided, libido has increased tremendously, I have a ton of energy, I've already lost some fat and my workouts have been amazing. This has, honest to God, made a huuuuuuuge difference in my life.

At first, I was using 1-1/2" 25g needles to pin and switched to using 1/2" 27g needles for my TCyp. Also, I was previously pinning my quads and now pinning my shoulders. Not only did the size of the needle help with reduction in pain, but switching it to my shoulders instead of the quads has made pinning a breeze now. I now use a 3ml syringe with a 1" 22g needle to draw and 1/2" 27g to pin. In regards to my HCG, I use 31g 5/16" insulin syringes and pin my belly fat (which I still have a lot of....for now).

I want to thank everyone who's a part of this site and helped me along the way in my TRT journey. What no doctor has been able to do for me over the past year, you guys helped me figure out in a matter of weeks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
These are the kind of posts that remind me that what we do is important.

Thank you for the feedback. I am happy you feel better...and watch that wood, boy!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me