Three Weeks on Clomid - Lab Results

Buy Lab Tests Online
These are my latest results after being on clomid for about 3 weeks.

29 year old male 5'8" 177lbs.

Testosterone
Before 476 after 577
Range 348-1197

Free testosterone
Before 12.4 after 12.2
Range 9.3-26.5

LH
Before 4.3 after 7.4
Range 1.7-8.6

Estradiol (sensitive)
Before 15.1 after 20.6
Range 8-35

Also has my igf-1 level test
134ng/ml 98-282

I did not feel any improvements the first 2 weeks. The third week I would say my overall well being increased slightly, sleeping better, a little more energy during the day, but nothing significant.

My libido went from non-existent to slight.

Have not had any ED issues since starting clomid, which is a pretty good improvement. My guess is that has more to do with the estradiol then testosterone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Seems as if you're moving in the right direction. Clomid protocols require a bit more patience than a testosterone-based protocol, so there's good reason to hope you'll continue to see progress. Can you remind us, how old are you?

I added my age to the original post.

I have a follow up appointment in a few weeks, I'm curious on what the next step will be. Either keep me at the current dose and see if I continue to improve or bump my dosage up.

bbmb

I added my age to the original post.

I have a follow up appointment in a few weeks, I'm curious on what the next step will be. Either keep me at the current dose and see if I continue to improve or bump my dosage up.

Good Luck. Keep us posted. I just started Clomid, its only been a week. Hoping to see some improvement. I have not noticed anything yet, however, I understand it may take some time. I will keep you posted. If anybody has any comments on clomid, I would love to hear them. Thanks

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm happy to see that your numbers are improving, hopefully it will continue. Please keep us updated.

socks

What's your dosage protocol? This is the first time having your low T addressed?

You have great Free T, but I've heard it's around the Total T level of 650-700 that things actually start to feel better assuming free t stays in midrange. Looking forward to hearing more as I'm in a similar situation hormonally, but have not sought treatment.

What's your dosage protocol? This is the first time having your low T addressed?

You have great Free T, but I've heard it's around the Total T level of 650-700 that things actually start to feel better assuming free t stays in midrange. Looking forward to hearing more as I'm in a similar situation hormonally, but have not sought treatment.

This is my first time treating my low T, no prior anything

I am currently taking 12.5mg clomid daily and 25mg dhea twice daily.

My final update for clomid. After being on clomid for around 2 months now and after a follow up appointment, it was decided clomid is not going to work for me.

The clomid put my LH up into the upper range, but my testosterone only increased by about 100. I was given the option to increase the dose of clomid, but was told it would most likely not increase my testosterone by much more. It appears my body has trouble producing testosterone.

During my time on clomid I experienced no negative side effects, and I would encourage others to give clomid a shot there are plenty of people out there who respond very well to it. My estradiol only went from a 15 to a 20 and I was taking no AI or DIM. So not everyone will have a huge estrogenic effect.

CoastWatcher

My final update for clomid. After being on clomid for around 2 months now and after a follow up appointment, it was decided clomid is not going to work for me.

The clomid put my LH up into the upper range, but my testosterone only increased by about 100. I was given the option to increase the dose of clomid, but was told it would most likely not increase my testosterone by much more. It appears my body has trouble producing testosterone.

During my time on clomid I experienced no negative side effects, and I would encourage others to give clomid a shot there are plenty of people out there who respond very well to it. My estradiol only went from a 15 to a 20 and I was taking no AI or DIM. So not everyone will have a huge estrogenic effect.

What is your next step?

I will be starting TRT, first injection is scheduled for tomorrow. I will be starting off with weekly injections of testosterone and twice a week injections of HCG. I will most likely eventually go to twice a week testosterone injections since that seems to be the most widely recommended schedule.

Vince

Super Moderator
I will be starting TRT, first injection is scheduled for tomorrow. I will be starting off with weekly injections of testosterone and twice a week injections of HCG. I will most likely eventually go to twice a week testosterone injections since that seems to be the most widely recommended schedule.

Thanks for keeping us updated, sorry clomid didn't work for you.

bbmb

Well, I just got my labs back, my test went from 198 to 700 on Clomid. I just do not feel much better? I am assuming this is because my free T is at 9 which is low. Any suggestions on getting my free T up? I have another appointment in 2 weeks to discuss with Dr. Chrisler. Thanks guys.

Vince

Super Moderator
Well, I just got my labs back, my test went from 198 to 700 on Clomid. I just do not feel much better? I am assuming this is because my free T is at 9 which is low. Any suggestions on getting my free T up? I have another appointment in 2 weeks to discuss with Dr. Chrisler. Thanks guys.
I know you're using Clomid for a restart, I think most feel better when their restart is over and they are now making testosterone on their own. Hopefully someone with experience with Clomid will chime.

bbmb

Well, I have decided to try a gel. The clomid just did not help me feel much better, still tired, low energy, low labido. I am hoping somebody can help me with a few questions:

About how long before I can expect to feel better? From what I have read, the testosterone gel stabilizes the T levels quickly, hence should I start feeling better in a week or two? Maybe a month. Also they started me on HCG as well. The gel is 20%. Thanks in advance for your help.

ERO

Topical T does raise blood levels quickly, but it can still take a few weeks for your body to adjust and for you to start to feel better. The truth is it varies from person to person - some guys start to feel better in a week, while many others need 4-6 weeks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me