Cycle support for TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

I started taking dandelion root 1G

and 5%liver and organ defender serving size is 9 capsules been taking 2 capsules a day.

I don't think its necessary but I don't think it would hurt either. take once a year just for general health. good idea or bad idea What do you think?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nutpuncher

why are you taking dandelion root? Is it some sort of natural diuretic?

However, the ingredients list looks similar to a cycle support product for taking prohormones.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never heard of anyone using dandelion. It does not look like it would hurt you.
Overview

While many people think of the dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) as a pesky weed, it is chock full of vitamins A, B, C, and D, as well as minerals, such as iron, potassium, and zinc. Dandelion leaves are used to add flavor to salads, sandwiches, and teas. The roots are used in some coffee substitutes, and the flowers are used to make wines.
In the past, dandelion roots and leaves were used to treat liver problems. Native Americans also boiled dandelion in water and took it to treat kidney disease, swelling, skin problems, heartburn, and upset stomach. In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), dandelion has been used to treat stomach problems, appendicitis, and breast problems, such as inflammation or lack of milk flow. In Europe, dandelion was used in remedies for fever, boils, eye problems, diabetes, and diarrhea.
So far, there have not been any quality scientific studies on dandelion. Today, the roots are mainly used to stimulate the appetite, and for liver and gallbladder problems. Dandelion leaves are used as a diuretic to help the body get rid of too much fluid. http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/dandelion

PAUL-E

the ingredients list looks similar to a cycle support product for taking prohormones.

I think its made for people who take oral steroids. I am just using it to flush things out so to speak for general health. IT costs $35 which seem like a good deal to me given the verity of ingredients

as far as the SP to much of anything can be bad but I am only taking 1/3 the serving size for a short period of time so I think I will be ok but thanks for the heads up

MikeXL

This looks like Rich Piana's product. which is geared towards AAS abusers. It also is suspect whether any of those ingredients do anything

CoastWatcher

What is it you are taking this for, working toward? There are excellent, individual supplements that can be added to a tailored protocol to help you achieve your goal.

PAUL-E

I had bad experience with a medication and comprehensive metabolic panel improved upon discontinuation but I wanted to flush things out so to speak for general health. I'm probably just paranoid because my mom went through kidney failure in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching