Using slin pins for shots

Buy Lab Tests Online

pureblood

I recently switched from a reg pin to a 29 guage 1/2in insulin needle for my Trt shot. I've been reading that you need to have lower bodyfat to hit a shallow IM shot and was wondering around what level of fat is ok? I'm not sure of my percentage but I'm about 5'7 and 160 lbs, and carry excess fat in the waistline more so that anywhere else. I've used thighs, chest and delt shots, and since upping the trt dose I went from 583 to low 900's so I'm assuming the slin pin is working. Although my libido seems to have dropped when I switched. Is this just all in my head? Or is it a possibility.
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

For 98% of guys SubQ works just the same as IM so I would not worry about it. Your libido change is likely due to something other than where you are pinning your Test.

pureblood

Verify your free testosterone and your estradiol (the latter with the appropriate lab test).

Free and Total 906 range 348-1197
E2 9.7 range 8-35
I used Discounted labs and it was the sensitive e2 test
This was a month ago, when taking 12.5 mgs anastrozole 2 times week. I've since dropped the a.i.
But it's been about 4-5 weeks, I was hoping to bounce back from the low e2 by now.
Previously was at 583 TT with no a.i. and libido was much better.
Thanks

Vince

Super Moderator
E2 9.7 range 8-35
This was a month ago, when taking 12.5 mgs anastrozole 2 times week. I've since dropped the a.i.
But it's been about 4-5 weeks, I was hoping to bounce back from the low e2 by now.
Thanks
I think dropping the AI is a good move, as you know it should definitely help your libido.

CoastWatcher

E2 9.7 range 8-35
Thanks

I agree with Vince, the AI may not be necessary. But I still don't see a free testosterone reported. Your total testosterone was 906, but what was your free testosterone?

pureblood

I agree with Vince, the AI may not be necessary. But I still don't see a free testosterone reported. Your total testosterone was 906, but what was your free testosterone?
Sorry about that.
It was 34.8 range was 6.8-21.5 and it was flagged as high. I'm using 200mgs/wk and an E.O.D scheduele, 250 iu's hcg 2 x's wk and 10 mgs DHEA before bed.
I was at a smaller dose(180mgs/wk) pinning 2 times and no a.i. but only in the 500's for test so my DR. upped me to 200mgs/wk, I started to get itchy sore nipples and panicked thinking my e2 went too high, so started taking 12.5mgs arimadex. After seeing blood work, I think I jumped the gun, dropped the a.i. and continued on at 200mgs/wk
All is well other than my libido not returning to what it was at 180mgs/wk
I'm guessing e2 hasn't rebounded? It's been 4-5 weeks though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me