Improving Androgens and muscle response

Buy Lab Tests Online

CSI007

This week I am noticing that my arms and legs feel kinda weird. Today was pretty bad but I have felt it every day this week. My legs have felt like jello - tired kinda weak with some pain. Like I have been working out all week. Arms are similar.

As my T increases will my muscles respond in a similar fashion to my testicles? Will they "wake up"? And as they do, start doing strange things like this?

I noticed earlier this week when I picked up a 40lb bag that I picked it up with ease. Previously it was giving me a hard time - like I was lifting 100lbs This surprised me

Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Your symptoms do not sound like anything normal with TRT. Have you been working out extra hard or are your muscled feeling this way without exercise?

CSI007

Nope, none of the above. I am sad to say I do not work out. I have got ot get my weight bench out of moth balls soon. I have not lifted any weights in about 15 years since I hurt my back and back then it was just sporadic.

The only extras I am taking right now are multi vitamin, thyroid support supplement (Body one), cinsulin (cinnamon to try to reduce blood sugar), vitamin D (8000iu) and of course the HCG 500iu every 3.5 days.

I am wondering maybe because of my increased energy I am doing more and my muscles are more used to sitting on the couch or laying in bed. My general activity is greatly improved now that I have more energy.

socks

This week I am noticing that my arms and legs feel kinda weird. Today was pretty bad but I have felt it every day this week. My legs have felt like jello - tired kinda weak with some pain. Like I have been working out all week. Arms are similar.
Thank you

*assuming you're on trt* If this feeling of weakness/pain in your arms and legs is definitely not exercise induced, It could be polycythemia as some of your symptoms sound very similar.

"Those undergoing TRT must be aware that polycythemia is a real risk, as do their doctors. They must keep a close eye on their hemoglobin and hematocrit levels. If hematocrit rises above 52%, further examinations may be necessary.

Last edited:

CSI007

Thank you for the post. My last blood test (6 weeks into HCG mono therapy and hematocrit actually had dropped a bit from my last test from 47 to 42. So I doubt that was it. I have been dealing with this for quite some time and it' probably unrelated. I do feel stronger for sure now. I can even see a somewhat noticeable difference in my arm and leg muscle size and I have not been working out.

socks

Thank you for the post. My last blood test (6 weeks into HCG mono therapy and hematocrit actually had dropped a bit from my last test from 47 to 42.

And here I assumed you were on trt, ha. Awesome to hear about the muscle gains! How's hcg mono working out for your total-t levels? What has your dose/frequency for hcg been so far?

CSI007

HCG monotherapy appears to be working. I have another thread detailing my progress but a summary (45 years old):

Started out around 289 Total and about 6 to 7 free. Clomid for two weeks (25mg EOD) - brought it up to about 327 but I had to stop because of pretty severe eye pain. Started HCG 500iu every 3.5 days ( about 3 weeks after stopping clomid) Tested at the 4 week point (day after injection) and had a total T of 579 and free of 22. Finally got my E2 up from below 7 to about 20. I feel pretty darn good now and my ED has lessened considerably but still not where I would like it. My libido is much improved - from basically nothing and thinking nothing of the opposite sex to thinking about it frequently again. I just took an injection today to start week 8 I think. I will have my blood tested again in about 3 months and see where we are. Doc thinks my T should get to about 700 total and the free T will come down a bit in to a normal range.

I am also taking supplements for my thyroid and T3 (5mg twice a day) along with 8000iu of liquid D3. both my D3 and iodine were low and both are now in low to low mid normal range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me